XIM Community

Xim nexus seems off centered  (Read 215 times)

Offline Btap0583

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Btap1123
Xim nexus seems off centered
« on: 03:15 PM - 02/11/22 »
When Iím in manager thereís a motion picture at the bottom that shows you how youíre moving the controller around however when I set it down on a completely flat table the picture shows it tilting to the right and it seems that this is the case when it comes to the actual motion control in game as things are always off-center to the right. Iím sure thereís a simple solution to this that I probably overlooked but if somebody could help me that be great. 

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim nexus seems off centered
« Reply #1 on: 03:21 PM - 02/11/22 »
Let's see if recalibrating it will fix it. Place it on a stable flat surface and go into Manager and Globals then Calibration. Press the 2nd button that is calibrating sensors. In 3 seconds it's done. Let us know if that changes anything.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Btap0583

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Btap1123
« Reply #2 on: 10:09 PM - 02/11/22 »
Yes it helped to know when I sit in a flat surface it shows itís straight thank you so much. The Nexus motion aim still feels a bit floaty to me but I havenít learned how to dial in with all the setting of @#$% so I imagine thatís normal for beginners

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 10:21 PM - 02/11/22 »
It intentionally starts kind of floaty so people aren't overwhelmed. To feel the difference, switch to the Twitchy or Focused preset. Preset values aren't set in stone either so if you have any suggestions about how to improve, let us know. :-)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.