XIM Community

Selling my Xim Nexus - Denmark  (Read 292 times)

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
Selling my Xim Nexus - Denmark
« on: 07:15 AM - 02/11/22 »
Hi guys not sure if itís okay but just move or delete my post if itís not.

I got a Xim Nexus from day one and i found out it will not replace my Apex. So I will be selling it.

Iím from Denmark and i will sell it for 900 danish kr or 140 Us.I will pay for sending the packed.

Hit me up if you are interested

Offline taljac28

• View Profile
Re: Selling my Xim Nexus - Denmark
« Reply #1 on: 10:05 AM - 02/11/22 »
Sent u a msg

Offline JAMcClain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:58 AM - 02/11/22 »

I got a Xim Nexus from day one and i found out it will not replace my Apex. So I will be selling it.

Iím from Denmark and i will sell it for 900 danish kr or 140 Us.I will pay for sending the packed.

quitting already? give it time buddy
I love my Xim 3 and my Galaxy tab 10.1

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:37 AM - 02/11/22 »

quitting already? give it time buddy

Why should i give it more time? It Will not be replacing my Apex like Iím saying, Iím missing 3 fingers after Afghanistan and I was hoping that the nexus would be the solution for me to come back to controller use but itís not and it should not be necessary for me to explain my self like this. so next time before you think you know what the reason is for people not to use a product maybe think about that people can have ohter reasons then ďgive it more timeĒ

Offline Scrotesmd2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:40 AM - 02/11/22 »
Missing fingers or not doesn't make it ok to reply being a jerk....

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 11:46 AM - 02/11/22 »
Is there anything we can add to the product to make it work better for someone like yourself?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:51 AM - 02/11/22 »

So Iím being a jerk because Iím saying it like it is? Maybe just try and think about not commenting at all if you donít really know why, getting told to just give it more time when you know thatís not the problem is for me kind of insulting, his comment was not needed at all, there was no reason for him to question why Iím selling when I already said it will not be replacing my Apex. But you right I should just give it more time, maybe my right thumb will grow back, who knows :p

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:54 AM - 02/11/22 »
Is there anything we can add to the product to make it work better for someone like yourself?

Maybe if it was some ohter fingers, itís my right thumb and my ring and middle finger so I donít think there is much to do, I tryet using my prosthetic but it just cramps up my hand.

Donít take me wrong the controller is a @#$% masterpiece, a really great built and the motion is just awesome and itís more me then your controller, it was wishfully thinking from my part but at least I got your Apex, really love your products makes a veteran like me can enjoy shooters on console, still love shooting stuff :p

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #8 on: 11:58 AM - 02/11/22 »
I'm sorry that it couldn't help you better in that way -- I would like nothing more than to be able to enable people in situations like this with our products. If anything does come to mind in the future on how to improve it, please let us know.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:11 PM - 02/11/22 »
I'm sorry that it couldn't help you better in that way -- I would like nothing more than to be able to enable people in situations like this with our products. If anything does come to mind in the future on how to improve it, please let us know.

The support you are giving us with the Apex and the risk your guys are taking to try and launch something like a motion controller is more then enough. Thx

Offline OWSupport

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Conqshell
« Reply #10 on: 12:18 PM - 02/11/22 »

So Iím being a jerk because Iím saying it like it is? Maybe just try and think about not commenting at all if you donít really know why, getting told to just give it more time when you know thatís not the problem is for me kind of insulting, his comment was not needed at all, there was no reason for him to question why Iím selling when I already said it will not be replacing my Apex. But you right I should just give it more time, maybe my right thumb will grow back, who knows :p

You kind of are being a jerk. Nobody is going to assume youíre missing fingers. Quite frankly you shouldnít have been surprisedÖ. Literally just to hold a controller you have to hold it with your FINGERS and have it rest in your palm. Imagine getting triggered because somebody ďassumed my gamer statusĒ lmao like this is a new brand of snowflake in itself with extra green juice sippingÖ itís a new product that takes time to adjust to, his content was more than reasonable to literally 99% of peopleÖ

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:39 PM - 02/11/22 »
There is like 0 reason to keep replying.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #12 on: 02:06 PM - 02/11/22 »
Ok, yes, one of the problems with written communication is understanding real intent behind it. I think this is a case where it makes sense to end the thread now.