XIM Community

Batch Spans  (Read 426 times)

Offline Leger

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Leger
Batch Spans
« on: 06:18 PM - 02/01/22 »
Is there a specific time frame between batches or should I just keep refreshing the store?

Offline Leger

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Leger
Re: Batch Spans
« Reply #1 on: 06:21 PM - 02/01/22 »
Ahh nevermind just saw OBsIVs comment!

Offline SmellyV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lucianobb
« Reply #2 on: 11:53 PM - 02/01/22 »
I'm frustrated with the order process for nexus. I've been using XIM products since 2010 (xim apex on PC) and have used forums to read not post.
I'm a little frustrated with the order process as I've been waiting since September for updates and the delays since December to now.
I fully understand the world and supply chain issues but just want to put my order in to a waiting list and not log in at a certain time as this is not possible for me.
Please please provide a waiting list so people can order now and be part of next batch.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:22 AM - 02/02/22 »
Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry for the trouble and disappointment. We are trying our best to make this smooth but the Waiting List is massive so we decided to disable it for now until things get under control.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:32 AM - 02/02/22 »
I'm frustrated with the order process for nexus. I've been using XIM products since 2010 (xim apex on PC) and have used forums to read not post.
I'm a little frustrated with the order process as I've been waiting since September for updates and the delays since December to now.
I fully understand the world and supply chain issues but just want to put my order in to a waiting list and not log in at a certain time as this is not possible for me.
Please please provide a waiting list so people can order now and be part of next batch.

The entire point behind the idea is to give active contributors to this community (i.e. those that have helped shape and improve XIM products over the years) the best chance of ordering first. I assume the chosen release time was based on when the forum tends to be busiest, the batches have been selling like hot cakes so obviously the chosen release times have been working. As an active member I really appreciate getting first dibs!

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:12 AM - 02/02/22 »
The entire point behind the idea is to give active contributors to this community (i.e. those that have helped shape and improve XIM products over the years) the best chance of ordering first. I assume the chosen release time was based on when the forum tends to be busiest, the batches have been selling like hot cakes so obviously the chosen release times have been working. As an active member I really appreciate getting first dibs!
Considering how bad supply is for other electronics, the way it is right now imo is the best way to secure a Nexus

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:05 AM - 02/02/22 »
Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry for the trouble and disappointment. We are trying our best to make this smooth but the Waiting List is massive so we decided to disable it for now until things get under control.

Can you direct me to the thread that tells us when and where to order?

I haven't secured one yet and I've bought them all prior.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #7 on: 11:41 AM - 02/02/22 »
Yes, right now we are opening daily at 10AM PST and you can order through here.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.