XIM Community

Nexus non supported games  (Read 31 times)

Offline xlumipyry

• View Profile
Nexus non supported games
« on: 05:05 PM - 07/03/22 »
Hi, can I use gyro on games that I don't see in the nexus app? And if I can how?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus non supported games
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:20 AM »
Hey,

yes you can do that by picking one of the Generic Configs at the bottom of the config list. Those are blueprints and handle the most common aim mechanics of games.
However before doing that i would recommend you to post about the games you would like to see being added in this topic here. Usually most suggestions will be considered and added! :)

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=30363.0
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline SpeQzz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: epicanova
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:04 AM »
Maybe we could get more options for tweaking the generic configs? I play a lot of games that only take a few hours to complete, I'd hate to add more to mist's workload for something like that.

Then there's games like Fall Guys, which wouldn't really be worth having its own ST. Just getting a generic ST set up with reasonably accurate dead zones would be plenty.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:57 AM »
Generic Alpha has no deadzone. You can manipulate that using the first point on a curve.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts