XIM Community

[Q/A] Need help my sens changing mid game but I知 doing nothing why?  (Read 92 times)

Offline Exelution

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ExeLuTioN-
Hello everyone,

I need help my sens going fast or slowly mid game, without doing anything, I play on PS5 with xim apex 3200 dpi Rainbow six Siege with remote play 1000 hz pulling rate I already tried lower pulling rate I don稚 have any mouse software on dpi button
« Last Edit: 10:09 AM - 01/24/22 by mist4fun »

Offline znk

• View Profile
If you are using logitech mouse remove in mouse software any others dpi stages then your main what you use to play and write it on board memory if possible . Im using logitech mouse from legendary mx518 on pc and get same problem many times , just remove not used dpi .

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community. Some people are having problems using remote play at 1000hz, be sure to disconnect and reconnect APEX to the console for the response rate change to apply when testing again. Aside from this there isn't a known cause for changing sensitivity aside from activating another page in the config, switching to another config, switching mouse DPI, or switching the mouse profile if the mouse supports these functions.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos