XIM Community

Logitech G502 and it's DPI button with APEX  (Read 263 times)

Offline Visuals

• View Profile
Logitech G502 and it's DPI button with APEX
« on: 03:25 PM - 01/19/22 »
Hello All,

In the XIM Manager I can program most of the G502 buttons except the DPI button on the side.. Why is this?  Can i just have a simple answer or a video tutorial that's already posted as to what I need to assign it to in G-Hub so that it can recognize mapping.  I'd really just like to "crouch" :-)

Thank you so much team

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Logitech G502 and it's DPI button with APEX
« Reply #1 on: 05:33 PM - 01/19/22 »
Change the DPI button mapping to a keyboard key in G-Hub and make sure to save the Desktop profile into on-board mouse memory. The process in G-Hub is really clumsy and is easily missed.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Visuals

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:06 PM - 01/19/22 »
Thanks,

for that, I've tried many times but it doesn't seem to work.  Is there a video that shows what to do to actually SAVE IT?  I appreciate everyones help on this small detail

Offline rockguy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pxlidxn
  • PSN ID: Pxlidxn
« Reply #3 on: 05:01 PM - 01/24/22 »
You click on your mouse, then click the settings wheel at the top right. This should then give you the ability to turn the onboard memory "on" and then you can sync any profiles you have created to any of the 5 slots.

If you only have "default", then you need to run off on-board memory, go back to the main page where you see a big picture of your mouse and click the profile name at the top. You should then be in a window where you can create new profiles. You simply give them a name. Then go back to the main page and click your mouse. You can then use the drop down list top left to select your profiles and customise them. Once you are done, go back to the first paragraph above and sync them to your mouse.

Logitech made this interface insanely clumsy. I don't think I've ever witness such a non-user-friendly interface, but that is how you do it.

I am not sure how to remap the DPI button. It isn't possible for me at least and I have the G502 mouse.

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:45 PM - 01/24/22 »