XIM Community

nexus trigger and buttons options  (Read 396 times)

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
nexus trigger and buttons options
« on: 01:10 AM - 01/18/22 »

When i  play on my pc with my controller i use reWASD  and i use theses in my configs and i was wondering if nexus could do the same.

1 Change in game button toggle to hold button ?

2 Change in game hold button to toggle button ?

3 trigger zone

what i do is when i press the left trigger ADS my character has normal stance for 90% of the trigger range but the final 10% my character go to crouch stance once i releases the trigger the stance returns to normal . it helps with reducing recoil and becoming a harder target to hit 

Now with console like COD games the crouch and prone button are the same can nexus create a crouch trigger or would it just go into the prone as it can't separate the prone from the crouch ?

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
Re: nexus trigger and buttons options
« Reply #1 on: 03:16 AM - 01/18/22 »
I don't believe there is a way to change toggle. You'd have to do that with the in game settings or reWASD. I too use reWASD with my NEXUS, mostly so I can use my controller as a mouse rather that have it recognized as a controller.

The trigger percentage zone is on NEXUS and in my opinion works better then reWASD. I use it that the last 10% of my left trigger pull is hold breath when sniping.

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:19 AM - 01/18/22 »
with the hold breath I've got that on my first  two trigger zones and crouch on the last zone with reWASD  but i'm now sure the nexus could do that with cod games my guess is it can't separate the crouch and prone

Offline DrR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:19 PM - 01/18/22 »
Hey,
When you use Nexus with reWASD does the right stick GUI physically show movement  when you tilt the controller? If the game sees gyro as coming from controller its essentially mapping  gyo to right stick, right?  This is how DS4 windows functions with reWASD.  Alternatively when using reWASD's  native ability to map gyro to right stick(ps4/5/ pro controller, steam etc), the gyro and right stick function independently but the gyro is not great quality.  Mouse gyro is good but gyro to R stick not so much