XIM Community

*OBSIV* sprint issues with simulated analog behavior for both modern warfare st  (Read 140 times)

Offline STUKA

• View Profile
today, i turned on modern warfare, loaded up my same st since release, and immediately noticed how i couldn't sprint while holding forward (w). after about an hour of private lobby troubleshooting, i discovered that the one feature that causes this failure was the "simulated analog behavior" option which i have turned completely off. i also noticed that there was a few new updates and im pretty sure that has something to do with it. i only play games with no analog behavior so i hope this is an easy fix. Iv been using xim products since 2014. im using a xbox series s

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Try setting SAB to 0 instead of Off.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline STUKA

• View Profile
try going in and out of a clunky experience to a smooth experience. i just dont know why i have to play a way i normally dont when its obviously an easy fix that SHOULD BE FIXED. its clunky. its throwing off my 2 year honed muscle memory. its costing me performance.  it doesn't feel right, and its obviously wrong. lol, i will not change it. i want it how it was. im sure homeboy doesn't want issues like this especially from a aaa rated game. would really just like to use my old config were it feels like a pc (off, not 0%). thanx for your moderator reply, but i need to see your supervisor lol

Offline Oskool

• View Profile
Does Modern Warfare have deadzone settings for left analog stick? Try increasing left analog stick deadzone. Do this in the in-game settings menu for Modern Warfare. If that doesn't work then try it in XIM's settings.

If sprint is cancelling due to side-strafing (W key + A key) or (W key + D key) this might fix it.

I noticed something similar in BF2042 on PC (I don't own a XIM). If this is indeed the case, it's not XIM causing it but the game's movement mechanics itself. Probably due to a Modern Warfare update from Activision.
« Last Edit: 04:35 PM - 01/16/22 by Oskool »

Admin