XIM Community

XBOX overwatch st  (Read 164 times)

Offline Shushmmm

• View Profile
XBOX overwatch st
« on: 02:09 PM - 01/14/22 »
The xbox overwatch st needs a retrain. The PS4 st is perfectly fine but the one for xbox is terrible ever since they retrained it last year

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XBOX overwatch st
« Reply #1 on: 05:54 PM - 01/14/22 »
Could you describe the problem you have with it in more detail or give an example?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Shushmmm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:23 PM - 01/14/22 »
The microaim and tracking is really bad on it, I tried the PS4 st on PS4 and its good, feels almost the same as the previous config. But for the Xbox u have to heavily increase your sense to match all previous overwatch configs and even after doing so itís really bad. This isnít just me having this problem and when crossplay was added I donít remember any Xbox players complaining I think it was just ps4

Offline Shushmmm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:25 AM - 01/15/22 »
Is it possible that the st was trained on the 60hz version for overwatch because when I played with the 60 and 120 they both felt different. The 60hz felt like I had a stronger aim assist lock on and it was more jittery

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 12:44 PM - 01/15/22 »
Refresh rate and resolution are irrelevant to the aim mechanics of the game.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Shushmmm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:17 PM - 01/15/22 »
I was talking to beamimpact, the xim yt channel, and he said that the aim mechanics for overwatch never got changed it was only the aim assist. He also said that he thinks halo infinite 60hz is different to 120hz so maybe that is the case for ow aswell

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:06 PM - 01/15/22 »
I was talking to beamimpact, the xim yt channel, and he said that the aim mechanics for overwatch never got changed it was only the aim assist. He also said that he thinks halo infinite 60hz is different to 120hz so maybe that is the case for ow aswell

Hey,

If you quote my response please dont change its wording. I said that from the top of my head the PSN version of OW only got its aim assist changed. On XBL some users reported different mouse behavior during that time (added crossplay) and thats why mist went for a retrain.
Also the Halo Infinite is also not true. Users reported Infinite to feel different on Xbox One than on Series X/S. When setting Infinite on the Xbox Series X to 60hz while using the Xbox One config it feels the same as on Xbox One. So the game seems to use different mechanics on the same console. I tested it on PC and when i switch between 60 and 120fps plus restart the game the individual console profiles do indeed feel different. But thats the PC, for all we know it could run on an entirely different mechanic too.

OW could be similar. Maybe the 120fps version uses its own aim mechanic. Thats just an assumption though. The PSN version has no 120fps mode and thats why maybe no PSN XIM users complain about OW.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin