XIM Community

[Q/A] Besoin d'un FR pour m'expliquer comment régler mon xim pour Apex et Warzon  (Read 58 times)

Offline Jaff

• View Profile
Bonjour,
Je suis un nouvel utilisateur du XIM, je l'utilise sur ordinateur avec une manette de XBOX one, ça fonctionne.
Le problème c'est que j'arrive pas a trouver les bons réglages.
J'ai bien mis les réglages en jeu comme indiqués par XIM. Malheureusement la souris n'est pas du tout fluide, j'utilise pourtant une souris 1000hz.
S'il vous plait j'ai besoin d'aide je commence a péter un câble.
J'ai regarder plein de vidéo explicative, je fais les mêmes réglages que les gens mais pour moi c'est pas fluide DU TOUT.
Des explications?
Merci d'avance.

« Last Edit: 10:07 AM - 01/12/22 by mist4fun »

Offline Jaff

• View Profile
NEED HELP, XIM APEX setting
« Reply #1 on: 06:15 AM - 01/12/22 »
Hello,
I am a new user of XIM, I use it on a computer with an XBOX one controller, it works.
The problem is that I can't find the right settings.
I have correctly put the settings in game as indicated by XIM. Unfortunately the mouse is not at all fluid, yet I use a 1000hz mouse. Even i put the sensi in xim manager to 0.01 each, it's doesn't work and it's not fluid.
Please i need help i'm starting to freak out.
I watched a lot of explanatory video, I make the same settings as people but for me it's not fluid AT ALL.
Explinations?
Thanks in advance.

Offline vscribb

• View Profile
Re: NEED HELP, XIM APEX setting
« Reply #2 on: 08:19 AM - 01/12/22 »
Your mouse sensitivity will have to much higher than you are used to when playing m n k directly. It will depend on your configuration but you can start at 3200, and work your way up. Turn in game sensitivity to max. You may have to adjust several different sensitivity settings to turn it all up depending on the game. You may also have to adjust modifiers as well. If your controls still aren't responsive then try increasing xim sensitivity and adding some boost. Depending on the game you may have to use a lot ot boost before aim and turning feels right. Also, try searching the forum for an user submitted config. You very well may like it better than the default. I usually do and it's because someone else has already done the legwork, testing and getting everything just right.
That being said. Do not expect xim to feel like a 100 % 1 to 1 native PC m n k experience. Sometimes you can get very close, often you can do even better but rarely will it every be indistinguishable from native mouse and keyboard input.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community. Welcome to the community. XIM does not support PC as a gaming platform but some players have been able to use XIM in their PC game by using a Microsoft wireless Xbox One controller with their XIM. It's possible the mechanics may be different between platforms. Using other game configs or other game settings may improve how aiming feels.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin