XIM Community

[Q/A] Everything works but xbox 1 controlller.  (Read 179 times)

Offline kulaur

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: A w p t i o u z
I wanted to jump back into fortnite. I used to use this xim4 on xbox and fell in love playing with the ease of building. When i upgraded to PC I figure i give this a try as well and it worked for a very long time (til 2019 ish) now today i plugged it in thinkingg it will work and of course it didn't. I've tried literally everything to make this work. . . Everything works but xbox 1 controller. Spent 6 hours troubleshooting. I could really use some assistance. i've tried installing different versions
« Last Edit: 10:11 AM - 01/12/22 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Everything works but xbox 1 controlller.
« Reply #1 on: 10:11 AM - 01/12/22 »
Welcome to the community. Welcome to the community. XIM does not support PC as a gaming platform but some players have been able to use XIM in their PC game by using a Microsoft wireless Xbox One controller with their XIM. Is this an Xbox Series controller or an Xbox One controller? Some people have been confusing Series controllers for X1 controllers.

Is your XIM setup working on Xbox now?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline kulaur

• View Profile
Re: [Q/A] Everything works but xbox 1 controlller.
« Reply #2 on: 06:20 PM - 01/12/22 »
Yeah I understand, itís weird cause it worked a few months back.. Iím using a Xbox 1 controller

Offline UnknownSource

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:42 AM - 01/13/22 »
I had the same issue as soon as I updated to the newest firmware. Everything would turn on except for the controller even after pressing the guide button. I reverted back to an older firmware and everything started to work again. Maybe thereís an issue in the new firmware with PC connectivity?

Offline kulaur

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:13 PM - 01/13/22 »
Which version did you revert back to? Also, youíre using the XIM4 correct? I guess when I launched the manager on my phone it updated to the new firmware. I would appreciate some guidance, also I appreciate your reply. Glad I wasnít the only one that encountered this.

Offline kulaur

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:49 AM - 01/15/22 »
I had the same issue as soon as I updated to the newest firmware. Everything would turn on except for the controller even after pressing the guide button. I reverted back to an older firmware and everything started to work again. Maybe thereís an issue in the new firmware with PC connectivity?

Which version did you revert back to ??