XIM Community

When are products coming back in stock?  (Read 206 times)

Offline zeus408

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zeus Swerve Boi
When are products coming back in stock?
« on: 02:14 PM - 01/10/22 »
So reason why i said "products" is because i see there are three different forums for xim nexus,apex,and xim 4. when are these coming back in stock cuz ive seen it out of stock for few months now. i only see it for apex so im assuming that's the most recent and greatest one right?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: When are products coming back in stock?
« Reply #1 on: 03:02 PM - 01/10/22 »
Welcome to the community. Due to supply chain issues and worldwide shortages, XIM APEX will be out of stock until that eases up. In the mean time, we will be watching the gaming industry to understand if console mouse adapters make sense.

XIM NEXUS will be out in a couple weeks (hopefully :) ). The website will be changed to reflect that.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline jaxstraww

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jaxstraww
« Reply #2 on: 09:13 PM - 01/19/22 »
Welcome to the community. Due to supply chain issues and worldwide shortages, XIM APEX will be out of stock until that eases up. In the mean time, we will be watching the gaming industry to understand if console mouse adapters make sense.

XIM NEXUS will be out in a couple weeks (hopefully :) ). The website will be changed to reflect that.

What do we mean by console mouse adapters? The Nexus doesn't look like a fit for me.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:23 PM - 01/19/22 »
What do we mean by console mouse adapters? The Nexus doesn't look like a fit for me.

In that case you may have to buy a XIM Apex from a second-hand platform like eBay.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central