XIM Community

Xim Apex Universal Sens?  (Read 108 times)

Offline OWSupport

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Conqshell
Xim Apex Universal Sens?
« on: 11:03 AM - 01/10/22 »
I liked some of the features put into the nexus a lot and truly feel like xim is changing the world of gaming. The nexus controller is the best thing Iíve seen and actually allows console players to play with pc users thanks to the gyro aim. The one feature about it though I really like is the universal sens feature because multiple games feel differently, like overwatch vs COD. Itíd be nice if this same feature applied to the xim apex.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim Apex Universal Sens?
« Reply #1 on: 11:07 AM - 01/10/22 »
Welcome to the community. That feature is already in NEXUS but will require translators be updated to support it. This is happen over time. It's more than just universal sensitivity, it's actually real world units (i.e. deg/sec). Meaning, you can set things up so that turning your controller 45-deg results in the reticle turning 45-deg.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline OWSupport

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Conqshell
« Reply #2 on: 07:26 PM - 01/10/22 »
Yes Iím aware itís part of the nexus but itíd be nice if the apex had it as well. Cuz I have to change sensitivity settings between games. Just a thought

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 07:46 PM - 01/10/22 »
Ok, misunderstood. It's something that will need to take some thinking about how to accomplish since everyone uses different mouse hardware (DPI). NEXUS is nice since it already works in real world units.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.