XIM Community

xbox series x  (Read 158 times)

Offline gunengraverdotcom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EL MAS KUL AROW
xbox series x
« on: 10:05 PM - 01/06/22 »
just came in, xim apex is working just fine, but cant get it to work with my cronus zen can anyone please point me in the right direction, thank you so much

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: xbox series x
« Reply #1 on: 10:09 PM - 01/06/22 »
Yep, head to the Cronus site for Zen support.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline gunengraverdotcom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EL MAS KUL AROW
« Reply #2 on: 10:41 PM - 01/06/22 »
already did this is an issue that can go either way, they can turn and say that the zen works fine to come here, so that type of reply unless you have experience is useless and a waste of time.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:49 PM - 01/06/22 »
Do yourself a favour and get a Titan Two instead. Much better product, more features, better XIM compatibility.
The Zen has terrible compatibility with the XIM. It only works together with the XIM when using very specific controllers. Again not an issue with a Titan Two.
I cannot tell you which controllers you need on Xbox but you should be able to find the info in the Zen forum. Its a Zen issue and not a XIM problem. Hence i dont understand why they would tell you to go into the XIM Forum for that.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 05:01 AM - 01/07/22 »
already did this is an issue that can go either way, they can turn and say that the zen works fine to come here, so that type of reply unless you have experience is useless and a waste of time.
It's actually the most helpful advice I can give you. You asked to be pointed in the right direction, which is exactly what I did. XIM doesn't provide Cronus support because it's a cheat device, which is against XIM Tech's ethics.

Zen doesn't work well with XIM at higher response rates, nor with some controllers. That's a Cronus issue, not a XIM one, so you're most likely to get support on their forums or Discord.

As Od1n recommended, Titan Two doesn't have these problems and has dedicated support for XIM devices, so you're far less likely to experience device compatibility problems.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin