We need a vangaurd config made by you bro wru

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
Re: RML WHERE ARE YOU
« Reply #3 on: 05:17 PM - 01/04/22 »
We miss you rml.

I used to scour the xim forums ignoring anything antithetical had to say and taking your words and configs as sacred scriptures.

Still using your settings for destiny. They should release a nexus rml addition. Highly collectable in mine and antithesis' opinion.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 08:23 PM - 01/04/22 »
That's why your KD still sucks frash, you want more AA in D2, not less ;)

Plain vanilla XSX ST, Sync Default, Smoothing 3, in-game Sens 11, 0.8 ADS, max sprint, FOV 95...done.

Lorentz Driver, Dead Man's Tale and Cloudstrike headshots all day long. I've never been tea-bagged, corpse-shot and aimbot-reported more in Destiny than with this setup...Xbox gamers are salty!

I've got two NEXUS controllers, I don't need a third  ::)
« Last Edit: 05:33 PM - 01/05/22 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:21 PM - 01/05/22 »

Plain vanilla XSX ST, Sync Default, Smoothing 3, in-game Sens 11, 0.8 ADS, max sprint, FOV 95...done.

Lorentz Driver, Dead Man's Tale and Cloudstrike headshots all day long. I've never been tea-bagged, corpse-shot and aimbot-reported more in Destiny than with this setup...Xbox gamers are salty.

Care to share your settings since I'm new to D2 and I'd love some help?? xD

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
« Reply #6 on: 04:25 PM - 01/05/22 »
Don't listen to antithesis, he plays with this spazzy hand controller that doubles as a tool for self gratification when no one's around.

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #7 on: 04:40 PM - 01/05/22 »

lol, he quite literally shared his settings in that post

Curiously though antithesis, you using those settings with the Nexus, Apex or both?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 05:13 PM - 01/05/22 »
NEXUS has different settings in the Manager app, it's a totally different beast, so no Sync, Smoothing, Steady Aim etc. I do use the same in-game D2 settings for APEX and NEXUS (mostly for the sake of convenience), but NEXUS sensitivity can go higher because AA feels stronger than on an APEX.

In Destiny 2, I spent a fair bit of time messing around with in-game Sensitivity and FOV to find the optimal mix of turn speed and aim assist. I prefer the feel & speed of FOV at 105, however targets are larger at 95 and AA is also stickier at lower sensitivity. Don't go too low though as reducing FOV makes gameplay feel slower & reduces visibility. Turn speed is still important and 11 feels faster than the pre-patch sluggish sprint days. Keep in mind that I'm not a shotgun ape, which could benefit from a higher turn speed.

At 95 FOV and 11 / 0.8 in-game Sens, I'm consistently railing peeps with the Lorentz Driver, even in Trials (I played Freelance this last weekend to unlock the weapons and did better than expected). I wish I recorded my best Control game, but it was something like 18 straight headshots before Shaxx shut the match down and some nubcake reported me for aimbotting on Xbox...lolz. DMT is also very satisfying to use, as are other longer range weapons like Igneous Hammer, The Messenger, Eriana's Vow, Cloudstrike, Polaris Lance etc, because of the lower FOV and higher AA.

I love Lorentz Driver because it has very high AA & bullet magnetism, covers all ranges except melee, competes with scouts, snipers, bows, pulse rifles, hand cannons and to a lesser extent fusions & shotguns, takes out supers with a single headshot and has collateral damage to mop up packs. My favourite Crucible activity is shutting down supers as soon as they pop - the only thing it can't take out is a blocking Arcstrider. There are few things more satisfying than headshotting a Bladedancer or Striker that's right in your face, or a Dawnblade or Revenant launching in the air half a map away.

Anyway...this is off-topic, but IMHO complex settings for Destiny 2 are not required, especially since the turn speed for Sprint has been boosted on console and Traction is no longer required. Sparrows work fine so we don't need an AUX, and there's no need to reduce AA via a curve, which is what RML tends to do with his configs. I take the opposite approach and do everything I can to enhance AA in D2 because it's like a gravity well and has no hitbox entry issues. For CoD though, RML's word is gospel :D
« Last Edit: 05:34 PM - 01/05/22 by antithesis »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #9 on: 05:16 PM - 01/05/22 »

Lorentz Driver, Dead Man's Tale and Cloudstrike headshots all day long. I've never been tea-bagged, corpse-shot and aimbot-reported more in Destiny than with this setup...Xbox gamers are salty.

;)

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:25 PM - 01/05/22 »

;)
Plain Vanilla =? 😁😁

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #11 on: 05:35 PM - 01/05/22 »
No curves, no Expert settings, except a touch of Smoothing. Everything else default in XIM Manager, ergo "plain vanilla" :)

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:37 PM - 01/05/22 »
No curves, no Expert settings, except a touch of Smoothing. Everything else default in XIM Manager, ergo "plain vanilla" :)

Aight. Thanks mate!!

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
« Reply #13 on: 09:43 PM - 01/05/22 »
Plain vanilla XSX ST

I'm still getting those issues with vertical movement on the XBX ST (vertical movement with mouse results in S movement on screen rather than a straight line). No idea what's causing it, doesn't happen with the D2 XB ST, or any other ST I've used. Is a bit annoying because the XBX ST feels a bit faster and smoother besides that issue.

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:58 PM - 01/11/22 »
NEXUS has different settings in the Manager app, it's a totally different beast, so no Sync, Smoothing, Steady Aim etc. I do use the same in-game D2 settings for APEX and NEXUS (mostly for the sake of convenience), but NEXUS sensitivity can go higher because AA feels stronger than on an APEX.

In Destiny 2, I spent a fair bit of time messing around with in-game Sensitivity and FOV to find the optimal mix of turn speed and aim assist. I prefer the feel & speed of FOV at 105, however targets are larger at 95 and AA is also stickier at lower sensitivity. Don't go too low though as reducing FOV makes gameplay feel slower & reduces visibility. Turn speed is still important and 11 feels faster than the pre-patch sluggish sprint days. Keep in mind that I'm not a shotgun ape, which could benefit from a higher turn speed.

At 95 FOV and 11 / 0.8 in-game Sens, I'm consistently railing peeps with the Lorentz Driver, even in Trials (I played Freelance this last weekend to unlock the weapons and did better than expected). I wish I recorded my best Control game, but it was something like 18 straight headshots before Shaxx shut the match down and some nubcake reported me for aimbotting on Xbox...lolz. DMT is also very satisfying to use, as are other longer range weapons like Igneous Hammer, The Messenger, Eriana's Vow, Cloudstrike, Polaris Lance etc, because of the lower FOV and higher AA.

I love Lorentz Driver because it has very high AA & bullet magnetism, covers all ranges except melee, competes with scouts, snipers, bows, pulse rifles, hand cannons and to a lesser extent fusions & shotguns, takes out supers with a single headshot and has collateral damage to mop up packs. My favourite Crucible activity is shutting down supers as soon as they pop - the only thing it can't take out is a blocking Arcstrider. There are few things more satisfying than headshotting a Bladedancer or Striker that's right in your face, or a Dawnblade or Revenant launching in the air half a map away.

Anyway...this is off-topic, but IMHO complex settings for Destiny 2 are not required, especially since the turn speed for Sprint has been boosted on console and Traction is no longer required. Sparrows work fine so we don't need an AUX, and there's no need to reduce AA via a curve, which is what RML tends to do with his configs. I take the opposite approach and do everything I can to enhance AA in D2 because it's like a gravity well and has no hitbox entry issues. For CoD though, RML's word is gospel :D

Speaking of aimbotting on consoles (and wall hacks) itís not currently possible is it?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?