XIM Community

[ACTIVE] my xim stopped working  (Read 715 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] my xim stopped working
« Reply #30 on: 10:07 AM - 01/13/22 »
What is the second keyboard tested? It does sound like a problem with the keyboard or there's not enough enough power for all devices to be stable.

About hubs not being available in your country, have you considered ordering to another country then using a reshipping service like shipito.com?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Jendaamnk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: JendaaMNK
« Reply #31 on: 09:53 AM - 01/17/22 »
hello just tasted it again and it works for 5 minutes, then everything stops working and the lights on keyboard turn off but it also flashes when i Press something, the xim is still solid red and sometimes it flashes pink

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10:33 AM - 01/17/22 »
I recommend testing with peripherals that don't include LEDs next or using a 5v3A powered hub next.

Offline Jendaamnk

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:51 AM - 01/17/22 »
hello, tasted it with and without all the LEDs but same result, works for about 5 minutes, then stops working, and there are no 5v3a usb hubs in my country, is there a way that i could pay you guys for a new original hub?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10:54 AM - 01/17/22 »
Sorry, we do not sell the hubs individually and we actually just depleted our stock of hubs fairly recently so these can no longer be offered to even RMAs. Disabling peripheral lighting doesn't always reduce overall power draw, this is why using non-led peripherals was suggested. There are reshipping services like ishipito.com and others that will receive a package in a country that does accept shipping and reship the package to your location.

Offline Jendaamnk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07:45 AM - 01/19/22 »
okay, ill try different keyboard as soon as i can, i allready ordered logitech g pro keyboard but i still need some 5v3a powered hub so i would like to have a look at some of the hubs, if you can send me few links for the 5v3a powered hubs so i can order one and try it as soon as i can
« Last Edit: 12:13 AM - 01/24/22 by Jendaamnk »

Admin