XIM Community

Ps5 st profiles  (Read 944 times)

Offline maasman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wCbriLL
  • PSN ID: wCbriLL
Ps5 st profiles
« on: 01:32 AM - 01/02/22 »
Now that the beloader is working good with the latest update.

Can we have st profiles for ps5. Because want to play hell let loose but no ps5 st posible 😭

Offline wanne

• View Profile
Re: Ps5 st profiles
« Reply #1 on: 03:02 PM - 01/02/22 »
+1

Offline wanne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:16 PM - 01/02/22 »
@mist, obsiv: Is it planned to also train STs for PS5 games? I hope 🤞

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 05:33 PM - 01/02/22 »
It's highly unlikely XIM will provide PS5 ST support based on a third-party device like Beloader, especially when many people have reported issues with it.

If everyone had reliable ethernet to and from PC & PS5, that'd be the best way to support PS5 via the official PS Remote Play app, but accessibility is a problem.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kostas
« Reply #4 on: 09:43 PM - 01/02/22 »
Even if beloader has issues still some they not amd also official
Remote play its working flawless so ps5 sts has to drop on the xim

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
« Reply #5 on: 05:14 PM - 01/03/22 »
It's highly unlikely XIM will provide PS5 ST support based on a third-party device like Beloader, especially when many people have reported issues with it.

If everyone had reliable ethernet to and from PC & PS5, that'd be the best way to support PS5 via the official PS Remote Play app, but accessibility is a problem.

I play with beloader since day 1. No problems. Xim is on 500 hz mouse on 1000..

Offline maasman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wCbriLL
  • PSN ID: wCbriLL
« Reply #6 on: 08:13 AM - 01/05/22 »
i hope they will do that as soon as possible. the options to play with ps5 with xim is more stable at this moment without any problems and without any lagg. and the ps5 community is big i think also with the xim.

They also have beloader the xim team so the ST'S they can also test i think.

Would realy love to see that they would make that for us.

Hope that we can have a reply from the Xim team.

Offline preston47s

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:18 PM - 01/06/22 »
I would love for mist4fun to make STs on PS5 in conjunction with this device, but I kinda doubt they will support a 3rd party hardware when they could honestly be the ones making their own xim adapter for PS5. Sadly, I have asked here in the forums if they would make a new xim and a moderator told me that there are no plans for a new xim hardware. We are probably not going to see PS5 STs anytime soon
Setup: Xim Apex ─► VirtualBox with PSRC
Controllers: SplitFish FragChuck + Razer Naga Trinity

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 09:51 PM - 01/06/22 »
Launching NEXUS is XIM's highest priority, but PS5 STs are going to be reviewed, based on community feedback for Beloader and other Remote Play solutions.

With Beloader looking like it will support USB LAN adapters in an upcoming firmware, and apex_vip working on an ethernet Pi solution, things are looking promising for XIM on PS5.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline RandyA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:23 PM - 02/28/22 »
i would like to know if there is a specific place on the forum for st requests? I would really like to play ghost of tsusima (ps4 ) would be good enough. i have both ps4 and ps5 editions. also can someone tell me whi specific st profiles work on other games. i can use uncharted 3 ps3 on the uncharted nathan drake collection. I know it is because for the collection they used the aiming system of the original uncharted 3 and unified it for the 1 and 2.

Also i can use the st for shadow of war on shadow of mordor. Can i use for example quantum breaks profile on control? hope someone can explain how this works and where i can turn in request for st withouth having to start a whole new tread every time, maybe i missed where to post these.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:25 PM - 02/28/22 »
i would like to know if there is a specific place on the forum for st requests?

Yes there is, here you can request new game profiles:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?board=80.0
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline preston47s

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:13 PM - 04/04/22 »
Launching NEXUS is XIM's highest priority, but PS5 STs are going to be reviewed, based on community feedback for Beloader and other Remote Play solutions.

With Beloader looking like it will support USB LAN adapters in an upcoming firmware, and apex_vip working on an ethernet Pi solution, things are looking promising for XIM on PS5.

I have just recently found out that Beloader has ethernet support now (seems like its been supported for about a couple of months now but I just found out about it). Before I get into Beloader and purchase one, is this the way to go about playing PS5 games with Xim? To be more specific...is this going to be supported by Xim ST developers like mist4fun to create PS5 STs in conjunction with Beloader?
Setup: Xim Apex ─► VirtualBox with PSRC
Controllers: SplitFish FragChuck + Razer Naga Trinity

Admin