XIM Community

apex legend settings pred  (Read 6330 times)

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DaddY
Re: apex legend settings pred
« Reply #60 on: 07:10 AM - 01/10/22 »
The Wooting two HE arrived 3 days ago detects full switch motion with 0.1mm accuracy from start to end. Every single key outputs an analog signal after 3 of my close friends they are xim users aswell. and i'm really enjoying it

After you saying you got this keyboard I just pre ordered it this will definitely improve aimassist and general aim precision thanks for putting in the full name !
honestly it such a good analog keyboard specialy for xim users there old analog keyboards are not really good specially when we have SAB but this new keyboad it so good i have my SAB on off and the aim assist feels so good even the movement so good better than when i had 100 sab on ADS and 0 on HIP
« Last Edit: 07:26 AM - 01/10/22 by DaddY »

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
« Reply #61 on: 09:15 AM - 01/10/22 »
The Wooting two HE arrived 3 days ago detects full switch motion with 0.1mm accuracy from start to end. Every single key outputs an analog signal after 3 of my close friends they are xim users aswell. and i'm really enjoying it

After you saying you got this keyboard I just pre ordered it this will definitely improve aimassist and general aim precision thanks for putting in the full name !
honestly it such a good analog keyboard specialy for xim users there old analog keyboards are not really good specially when we have SAB but this new keyboad it so good i have my SAB on off and the aim assist feels so good even the movement so good better than when i had 100 sab on ADS and 0 on HIP
Do you have to set up the keyboard and use the software or you plug in and play?

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10:16 AM - 01/10/22 »
The Wooting two HE arrived 3 days ago detects full switch motion with 0.1mm accuracy from start to end. Every single key outputs an analog signal after 3 of my close friends they are xim users aswell they told to buy. and i'm really enjoying it

At 1:11 we can see your name 👀 just say in if you like to edit it 😬

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 03:35 PM - 01/10/22 »
The Wooting two HE arrived 3 days ago detects full switch motion with 0.1mm accuracy from start to end. Every single key outputs an analog signal after 3 of my close friends they are xim users aswell they told to buy. and i'm really enjoying it

At 1:11 we can see your name 👀 just say in if you like to edit it 😬
ohh @#$% :D thats actually my smurf acc i go on it to help friends reach higher ranked on my main account i only play ranked on it.
thanks for the heads up

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 03:38 PM - 01/10/22 »

Do you have to set up the keyboard and use the software or you plug in and play?
you just need to adjust a profile for analog on a software then you jus plug and play as it has a onboard memory :)

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 09:21 AM - 01/12/22 »
I buy one on ebay. So so all I have to do is activate the analog - profile?

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 10:52 AM - 01/12/22 »
whish model you buying? yes it has onboard memory. just letting you know if you have a good keyboard just stay with SAB don't waste your money the SAB do a good job after a lot of testing but the aim assist on the wooting two he its smoother.if you on a budget dont buy it but if you have a lot of money buy it and make sure its wooting two HE its there latest generation keyboard equipped with Lekker switches. These a magnet switches that have a larger input range than the previous generation Wooting two with Flaretech switches.

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 01:58 PM - 01/12/22 »
whish model you buying? yes it has onboard memory. just letting you know if you have a good keyboard just stay with SAB don't waste your money the SAB do a good job after a lot of testing but the aim assist on the wooting two he its smoother.if you on a budget dont buy it but if you have a lot of money buy it and make sure its wooting two HE its there latest generation keyboard equipped with Lekker switches. These a magnet switches that have a larger input range than the previous generation Wooting two with Flaretech switches.
Yes the wooting two he

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 03:27 PM - 01/12/22 »
Yes the wooting two he
when it arrives i can help out when i have time, i'm always on discord. do you play on PC or console?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 03:37 PM - 01/12/22 »
Ok nice. Iam on ps4 but I have discord on my phone

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 08:14 AM - 01/14/22 »
Yes the wooting two he
when it arrives i can help out when i have time, i'm always on discord. do you play on PC or console?

I have my wooting two now. It's not he and without lekker switches but it have on board memory. How I configured this now?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 01:32 PM - 01/14/22 »
I definitely need your help. When I use the analoge profile my character turns around all the time

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 01:43 PM - 01/14/22 »
I definitely need your help. When I use the analoge profile my character turns around all the time
you have discord?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 04:10 PM - 01/14/22 »
you have discord?
Yes
Fabscher92#3337

Offline DaddY

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 04:08 PM - 01/15/22 »
i'm going to try and post some clips from last night its hard to get nice clips as everyone in pred lobbies are cracked AF