XIM Community

Suggestion for Fortnite.  (Read 204 times)

Offline PotatoGamer

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mimis
  • PSN ID: Mimis
Suggestion for Fortnite.
« on: 12:43 PM - 12/30/21 »
Hi, I don't know if it's already been suggested, if it wasn't, here it goes. :-X
I use a mechanical keyboard and I'm looking to be able to use the "new" movement that everyone is using, called "double movement", which would be like this:

At first I thought this was just a mechanic for sweaters to flex their edits in a prettier way for montages, but seeing as how everyone uses it today, including PC players using third party software, not being able to use it has become a big disadvantage. Apparently this is only possible with the use of an analog stick on consoles, and unfortunately I don't have one. I've tried to get double movement changing some settings in Xim Manager, testing different values ​​in SAB, changing values ​​in "analog axis option", using auxiliary settings, without success.
In my control, the values ​​needed for the double movement to start were these:
LEFT : XB1_LX - 93 | XB1_LY - 75
RIGHT : XB1_LX + 90 | XB1_LY - 88

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the double movement in Xim Apex with any configuration.
So if it is possible to implement a solution aligned with the SAB capable of enabling the use of the so-called double movement for us who use digital keyboards, it would be fantastic.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Suggestion for Fortnite.
« Reply #1 on: 01:42 PM - 12/30/21 »
Maybe a Titan device could help with this?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline PotatoGamer

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mimis
  • PSN ID: Mimis
« Reply #2 on: 02:15 PM - 12/30/21 »
Maybe a Titan device could help with this?

As it's something analog related and doesn't depend on any external device or script to perform it I thought it would be possible to implement in the SAB features, but ok, thx.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 06:20 PM - 12/30/21 »
This sounds like something that would require a lot of tuning. As SAB is something that many people that are using it are used to it's behavior, it would be something we wouldn't want to change or make more comlex.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin