XIM Community

Xim4 on warzone atm  (Read 228 times)

Offline pobbe5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: iTdope
  • PSN ID: iTdope
Xim4 on warzone atm
« on: 07:22 AM - 12/28/21 »
Hi, is it just for me warzone is not playable atm with xim4. My movement and mouse is so jiddery itís insane..

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim4 on warzone atm
« Reply #1 on: 11:15 AM - 12/28/21 »
Are you using the Warzone Config? If you are, were you using it before fine and now this behavior is happening?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline pobbe5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:44 AM - 12/28/21 »
Are you using the Warzone Config? If you are, were you using it before fine and now this behavior is happening?

Yes before it was fine. I donít know what it can be. Do I have to change the deadzone in game or something. Is it my mouse, the problem is that the small movement is so terrible that I canít get to aim on people.. and yes Iím using the warzone config..

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 12:27 PM - 12/28/21 »
If nothing changed about your XIM setup then it must be something else outside of your XIM that is making things feel different.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Sluiskamper

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sluiskamper
« Reply #4 on: 12:52 PM - 12/28/21 »
I have the same problem. I have updated my Xim4 to the latest firmware,
And now Warzone feels laggy while moving and aim. There is a big delay in it.

Update:

I tried the series x controller insted of the xbox one controller. Everything is fine now
« Last Edit: 01:04 PM - 12/28/21 by Sluiskamper »

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:13 PM - 12/28/21 »

Update:

I tried the series x controller insted of the xbox one controller. Everything is fine now

I'm on Apex but since the game is now updated to Warzone "Caldera" the in game settings not only changed but a new Config was created.  Unsure if it also works the same for Xim4 where you can see if yours is outdated - New Warzone as of 12/22 here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=36699.0

Offline pobbe5

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:24 PM - 12/28/21 »
If nothing changed about your XIM setup then it must be something else outside of your XIM that is making things feel different.

Do you think it will get fixed if i use the series s xbox config on ps4 aswell insted of using the playstation one? or it should not matter?

Offline pobbe5

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:32 PM - 12/28/21 »

Update:

I'm on Apex but since the game is now updated to Warzone "Caldera" the in game settings not only changed but a new Config was created.  Unsure if it also works the same for Xim4 where you can see if yours is outdated - New Warzone as of 12/22 here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=36699.0

When i click your link i can only see the warzone configs that where there before. There is no new one.. I dont know how to fix it. I cant barley aim

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:11 PM - 12/28/21 »

Update:

When i click your link i can only see the warzone configs that where there before. There is no new one.. I dont know how to fix it. I cant barley aim

I don't have Xim 4 anymore but the update is not on that page.  You would download the new one on your phone app or pc.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:49 PM - 12/28/21 »
Okay so if I want to update to latest xim4 firmware to get this new warzone specific ST, I now have to use the seriex x controller? I thought xim didn't work with the new controller?  So will my current one x saved configs that I currently use for mw19 mp, cold war and the current vanguard(downloaded from old firmware but listed as a seriex x gsme), will those still all work if I do this firmware update AND work using the seriex x controller?   Also which st should I be using for mw19 mp now?  And if I do this update will my configs get erased?

If I don't want to update firmware so I don't have to mess with what I have setup and change controllers, can I find this st using 4.00.2020.02.03 still?

Offline pobbe5

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:21 AM - 12/29/21 »

So obi, would you recommend use the xbox series s setup on warzone on the xim fo for ps4 or do does the normal playstation setup work better? Also i cant find a new st for the new warzone even tho i updated my xim4. Is it only for xim apex?