XIM Community

Another good option besides the azeron keypad?  (Read 874 times)

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
Another good option besides the azeron keypad?
« on: 04:45 AM - 12/04/21 »

I have an azeron compact since April, but about two months ago the middle button(crouch button) double clicked at certain times.
I wrote to them and they told me it would be ghost click, they sent me a replacement for that tower, it took two weeks to arrive and I changed it myself so that I would not be so long without the keypad.I replaced it and it works fine. But it's been two weeks and again the same problem.
Normally I play very little during the week, and I do it on weekends, I can't imagine if I use it more intensively.
I speak from my experience, because I have read that there are people who have 2 years and no problems.

While waiting for the replacement I was using the elite controller 2 and mouse (basilik ultimate), but I prefer light mice, and most that have 10-11 buttons are heavy.

My question is there any alternative for the azeron keypad?
Considering what I prefer:
-Analog movement.
-Combined with light mice.

Thanks for reading.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Another good option besides the azeron keypad?
« Reply #1 on: 05:42 AM - 12/04/21 »
You can certainly use a Sony Nav with a basic mouse, I use a Nav with a G305. Just have to get inventive with your button mappings!

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:05 AM - 12/04/21 »
You can certainly use a Sony Nav with a basic mouse, I use a Nav with a G305. Just have to get inventive with your button mappings!

I had thought about it, but I prefer to be able to use square-circle-cross without releasing my finger from the joystick. Besides, you can't find new ones easily.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:20 AM - 12/05/21 »
I had thought about it, but I prefer to be able to use square-circle-cross without releasing my finger from the joystick. Besides, you can't find new ones easily.

Square and X bound to side buttons. Circle on middle mouse. Triangle on DPI button (remapped). L1 and R1 on Nav triggers. 👍

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:51 PM - 12/05/21 »
Search a logitech g13 otherwise not much choice than azeron and sony nav, i'm actually surprised the big names haven't jumped in with true analogue support key pads yet.

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:15 AM - 12/07/21 »
PS5 controller is pretty comfortable one handed.

Offline iSaitama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:16 PM - 12/23/21 »
Loosening the screws a bit worked so I didn't have double clicks. So I went back to the azeron

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:54 PM - 12/25/21 »
Sony nav controller and a g502 mouse.

Admin