XIM Community

Help please anyone anthethis obsiv mist4fun od1n and anyone  (Read 339 times)

Offline modblaster

• 2021 Xim apex = firmware 2018 , dpi:6400, 125hz ra
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: modblaster
I am very worried because i just dropped very sticky sugar stuff on my mouse cable ( G502 hero )  i donít want my cable to be sticky and disgusting so i decided to take my mouse and submerged the cable (not the mouse )in the water 3 time in row to be sure to remove the sticky stuff on and after i decided to lets the cable dry but i am worried because this cable is a braided cable!! Is the braided cable of my g502 hero is waterproof? Will my mouse work ? Will my mouse work like nothing happened? I need expert like anthesis , obsiv mist4fun od1n and anyone opinion and thought

Braided cable of g502
modblaster

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
I am very worried because i just dropped very sticky sugar stuff on my mouse cable ( G502 hero )  i donít want my cable to be sticky and disgusting so i decided to take my mouse and submerged the cable (not the mouse )in the water 3 time in row to be sure to remove the sticky stuff on and after i decided to lets the cable dry but i am worried because this cable is a braided cable!! Is the braided cable of my g502 hero is waterproof? Will my mouse work ? Will my mouse work like nothing happened? I need expert like anthesis , obsiv mist4fun od1n and anyone opinion and thought

Braided cable of g502

Relax man, youíre fine. Inside the braided cable are 4 wires which are insulated. As long as you didnít soak the mouse in water youíll be ok. If you want to be SUPER certain give it a day before plugging it in or use a hairdryer on the braided cable but that would be over doing it
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Yeah see what year0 wrote above, you should be fine! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Cables are insulated with plastic shielding, so a bit of water isn't likely to cause damage.

That said, a wireless mouse is the way to go. Ditching the cable is liberating and battery life on modern sensors is insanely good.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
Is the xim apex work wireless?
modblaster

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
Is the xim apex work wireless?

Yes. I use a logitech g pro wireless with mine. Just put the wireless receiver where you would plug in the mouse. They are all USB-A. Same difference.

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
Thanks you everyone, here is the moment of truth, im about the do one game with my mouse! it been 15+ since i washed the cable
modblaster

Offline modblaster

• View Profile
i just plugged my mouse and believe it or not it feel better 😂😂😂
modblaster

Admin