XIM Community

PS5 FULL SUPPORT  (Read 17193 times)

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TR-BoZKurT-CcC
PS5 FULL SUPPORT
« on: 09:58 PM - 12/20/21 »
Beloader is a useless device.  How long do you think we should wait for ps5 full support?
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
3.200 DPI
GameSir Z1 CERRY MX RED KEYBOARD

MSI Optix MAG272C Curved Gaming Monitor
PLAYSTATION 5

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PS5 FULL SUPPORT
« Reply #1 on: 10:06 PM - 12/20/21 »
Until something is reverse engineered, then you might as well get an Xbox Series X for shooters lol.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 11:10 PM - 12/20/21 »
How long do you think we should wait for ps5 full support?

We aren't hackers, so, a solution will never come from us. The Beloader group are, and, they are working on it. You should forward that question to them.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline fish221171

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:10 AM - 12/21/21 »
I wouldn't say the device is NOT useless, it does have teething problems yes I admit that.  But the latest firmware 20211220.1513 using Xim set to 250hz has been working fine for me now.  Played about 4 hours last night no disconnects and no Xim flashing purple.

I am using Razer Keyboard and G502 mouse all wired.

I am happy with the product now.
« Last Edit: 05:16 AM - 12/21/21 by fish221171 »

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #4 on: 05:13 AM - 12/21/21 »
I wouldn't say the device is useless, it does have teething problems yes I admit that.  But the latest firmware 20211220.1513 using Xim set to 250hz has been working fine for me now.  Played about 4 hours last night no disconnects and no Xim flashing purple.

U can change it to 1000hz in xim.
I played all day yesterday with 1000hz xim and wired devices
Mouse 1000hz
1 disconnect in 3 hours i guess was, but i replug deloader and continue gaming in same lobby of Vanguard.

Offline fish221171

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:19 AM - 12/21/21 »
I wouldn't say the device is useless, it does have teething problems yes I admit that.  But the latest firmware 20211220.1513 using Xim set to 250hz has been working fine for me now.  Played about 4 hours last night no disconnects and no Xim flashing purple.

U can change it to 1000hz in xim.
I played all day yesterday with 1000hz xim and wired devices
Mouse 1000hz
1 disconnect in 3 hours i guess was, but i replug deloader and continue gaming in same lobby of Vanguard.

Yeah I am happy with the device now, it's working great for me.  I sort have got used to the 250hz but may try 1000 again.

Offline wanne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:40 AM - 12/21/21 »
Beloader works perfect now for me with the latest firmware together woth APEX and PS5 controller. I have external powee supply on the XIM USB Hub and set polling rate for APEX to 1000 Hz. Everything fine, no purple lights and no disconnects.

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kostas
« Reply #7 on: 10:00 AM - 12/21/21 »
Mine it was working perfecet once i try to update it , it stucked on upgrade mode i cant do nothing unstuck it i plug the beloader to my pc its direct opens the upgrade mode i m plugging it to my ps5 same story im try to update it to any firmware seems that is taken the firmware im unplug it im pluging back same firmware plus it has stuck on upgrade menu is like im holding the button always to open the upgrade mode, i try to contact them to ask them why my beloader it has been stuck no answear i try to join the forum there im waiting from yesterday an authorized email from them but still nothing . I open already a ticket on my paypal asking for refund 

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:11 PM - 12/21/21 »
How long do you think we should wait for ps5 full support?

We aren't hackers, so, a solution will never come from us. The Beloader group are, and, they are working on it. You should forward that question to them.
Yup, that's why I won't going to get one... out of principle.

I mean this is my own words, but if you etics are skewed from the get go... I don't know if I can trust you because, every one can develop a new product but SUPPORT is a BIG factor, and I doubt it they are going to pull that off.

I know having a laptop or PC next to your console is not quite convenient but... man wired Remote Play works flawlessly, I had zero - zero issues with it, and this forum looks more like a Beloader support/complain box  >:(

I had a spare Raspberry Pi 4, which I think could be a more reliable, hassle free solution than beloader, going to look into make it a PS5 Remote Play endpoint, setting up a quick guide to give you an option.

It sucks for us PS players but, well that's on Sony.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #9 on: 03:13 PM - 12/21/21 »
There is a community project going on that enables the use of a RPi to be a Remote Play client (including wired). The community member that is working on it is very good so I expect the solution to be excellent. It sounds like he is getting close to general release -- but, I'm sure he would let you test it out.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Scrotesmd2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:07 PM - 12/24/21 »
Yeah the raspberry pi solution looks really good , much better than beloader in my opinion. Firstly it's wired and that eliminates a huge number of issues , secondly just look how many people are having issues with beloader. Fake reviews on the website and phoney sales numbers are enough to make me stay well clear.

Offline maasman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wCbriLL
  • PSN ID: wCbriLL
« Reply #11 on: 01:30 AM - 01/02/22 »
No problems here with the beloader. 1000hz with the ps5 controller. Solid gaming session of 10 hours without diconnect. Will there also be a time that we can get ps5 st profiles?

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:54 AM - 01/02/22 »
Yea at this point i think xim devs needs to bring ps5 st profiles we have so many dif ways to use xim on ps5 and ps5 games remote play beloader etc we need support also

Offline Tanino311

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tanino215
« Reply #13 on: 10:20 AM - 01/02/22 »
ok i haven't updated bealoder yet, i would like to know usb power supply is basically for beloader working?

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:25 AM - 01/02/22 »
ok i haven't updated bealoder yet, i would like to know usb power supply is basically for beloader working?
usb power aupply is not for beloder to work is for mk beloder is getting power from ps5 usb port which more than enough

Admin