XIM Community

BELOADER KBM NOT WORKING  (Read 1247 times)

Offline blackshadowz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iPhallo
BELOADER KBM NOT WORKING
« on: 10:15 PM - 12/10/21 »
I have done the whole setup my beloader flashes green and stays green for some time then it goes off. The keyboard and mouse are not working ? Any solutions

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Re: BELOADER KBM NOT WORKING
« Reply #1 on: 11:22 PM - 12/10/21 »
Mine also isn't working and it's so frustrating mine stays green keyboard and mouse powers on but nothing actually works can't scroll menu nothing. I've dried 3 ds4 controllers I have no idea what else to do

Offline Iamsupreme11

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaos214
« Reply #2 on: 04:41 AM - 12/11/21 »
I had this issue at first. Make sure everything is connected to beloader and dualsense switched on. The last thing to connect is beloader to ps5. Sometimes it takes a few tries of pulling beloader out then putting back in for keyboard to respond.

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:29 AM - 12/11/21 »
I had this issue at first. Make sure everything is connected to beloader and dualsense switched on. The last thing to connect is beloader to ps5. Sometimes it takes a few tries of pulling beloader out then putting back in for keyboard to respond.
I just tried this and also doesn't work not sure why I made sure controller is on and plugged beloader last and nothing still

Offline blackshadowz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:13 PM - 12/11/21 »
My problem its not connecting to ps4 controller or ps5 i have updated my firmware and everything. My ps5 controller turns off and when i reconnect it the green light in the beloader turns off.. someone help

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 05:14 PM - 12/11/21 »
Have you tried adding power to the XIM USB hub? The PS5 console port now needs to supply 5V in total to the Beloader, XIM APEX, mouse, kb & controller. That's a heavy power load for a USB port intended for a single device.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline blackshadowz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:32 PM - 12/11/21 »
Have you tried adding power to the XIM USB hub? The PS5 console port now needs to supply 5V in total to the Beloader, XIM APEX, mouse, kb & controller. That's a heavy power load for a USB port intended for a single device.

Yeah but my friend is doing it without it it works . My controller doesnt stay on ?? When i plugthe xim in the beloader it turns off

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:06 PM - 12/16/21 »
I have done the whole setup my beloader flashes green and stays green for some time then it goes off. The keyboard and mouse are not working ? Any solutions
I contacted them and they send me a new firmware and not it works. I also followed the video on their website to get it to work also. You might have to add the ps5 to beloader let ps5 light turn purple then add apex and controller. Once paired add keyboard and mouse last to apex I did this and it works. I legit just followed the video on their site and it worked. My problem was I wasn't letting the beloader connect to controller first without the apex thats my guess