XIM Community

Beloader Remote Play Issues  (Read 706 times)

Offline anonyMOUSE13

• View Profile
Beloader Remote Play Issues
« on: 06:58 PM - 12/10/21 »
Hello, I have ordered and received my beloader and now trying to set it up. Everything works well until I plug in the beloader into my ps5, I get an error code CE-110032-7. Of course, the reloader is flashing red and green and I tried the suggested solution listed by Sony Playstation.

Note: I tried this on a different account AND beloader successfully works. I can move and use the beloader/xim.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Beloader Remote Play Issues
« Reply #1 on: 09:13 PM - 12/10/21 »
Hey,

please write the Beloader Support about that. The XIM Company has no documentation on Beloader errors or how to solve them. You can only receive this information from the Beloader Support.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Re: Beloader Remote Play Issues
« Reply #2 on: 11:46 PM - 12/10/21 »
Hello, I have ordered and received my beloader and now trying to set it up. Everything works well until I plug in the beloader into my ps5, I get an error code CE-110032-7. Of course, the reloader is flashing red and green and I tried the suggested solution listed by Sony Playstation.

Note: I tried this on a different account AND beloader successfully works. I can move and use the beloader/xim.
hey man I think I had this problem also at the beggining before I figured it out you cannot use your alt account because you beloader is logged into you main. So you have to use whatever account you put into your beloader. I hope I explained it right. I was signing into my main account but was trying to use it 9n my alt because it was accidentally logged on my ps5. So you have to use the same account that you signed into on the beloader