XIM Community

XIM not working on new map in warzone, Caldera  (Read 2331 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM not working on new map in warzone, Caldera
« Reply #30 on: 08:07 PM - 12/10/21 »
Im playing with g13 with no issues.

Thanks for reporting on that.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09:49 PM - 12/10/21 »
I just played my first round on xim4 and had no issues pertaining to the thread.  hip fire sense does seem to be a  higher than it was on the same mw19 config when playing verdansk.  FWIW i was just sitting in mw19 menus last night trying to figure out which files i needed to get it working again as it was broken after the update and it kept switching me to kb/m on it's own, whenever i'd turn off my 700x gen 2 headset which uses the some protocol (?) as the controllers. I figured it was just confused thinking I turned off my controller or something.

Hey just a question pertaining to this. Wondering if this is whatís happening to me?
What do you mean by which files you needed to get working again? Iím on a series s.
Maybe thatís what my problem is too when it says switched to keyboard and mouse input and then nothing works til I back out of everything again?
Because yesterday I played maybe 8 games perfectly fine, then this started happening consistently and I gave up.

When they do a big update modern warfare 19 seems to get broken. You usually need to manually download a new file or sometimes delete files. It's been pretty widely talked about online that until you delete certain files in manage games that half the maps won't load (its been a problem for about a year) . I know this happens for gunfight but I heads heads it can happen in say tdm.  So this particular update I had to get a 12.x gig update called play pack 3 or something, just to make mw19 work. Anyways, while I was doing this I turned off my headset twice and each time it switched my settings to mouse and keyboard withim the gsme. It might have done it on its own once too. This was while sitting with mw19 open while I ws fiddling with making it work.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01:26 AM - 12/11/21 »
Just FWIW I'm playing with a friend who jsit got online on Xbox seriex x, first game, he runs controller (never had a xim) and our first gsme in it switched to kb/m in settings and wouldn't let him go back to controller. So it must be a glitch.

Offline warzoneking

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:15 PM - 12/11/21 »
Works fine. there are no issues. You must have set something up wrong. Been playing since the release.

Offline Keyser SŲze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pusha Srdj
« Reply #34 on: 12:45 PM - 12/16/21 »
Just tried it again, works perfectly for me now.

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:14 AM - 12/24/21 »
Guys.
How do you bypass the reconnect issue in warzone Caldera with be loader/remote play?
Everytime I boot up the game  (ps5), after the first loading screen, screen foes black amd monitor signal goes out, and back and remote play /be loader disconnects.
Then I have to replug and I'm running again.
Jhappens only on warzone Caldera

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #36 on: 02:51 AM - 12/24/21 »
Guys.
How do you bypass the reconnect issue in warzone Caldera with be loader/remote play?
Everytime I boot up the game  (ps5), after the first loading screen, screen foes black amd monitor signal goes out, and back and remote play /be loader disconnects.
Sorry but why u use beloader in ps4 games, xim support ps4 games...?

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03:01 AM - 12/24/21 »
Guys.
Sorry but why u use beloader in ps4 games, xim support ps4 games...?

You are right. My friend.
It's because me and my mates we start by 1 round of plunder then we jump back to vanguard ps5. So I don't want to switch cables all the times

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #38 on: 05:56 PM - 12/24/21 »
Hm... Need to check new map with beloader. Never use beloader in warzone, can't sat is it wrong or not.

Offline Texasmacks

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02:13 PM - 12/25/21 »
what settings or configs are yall using for caldera?

Offline zeneyam

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mualwaysthebest
« Reply #40 on: 03:02 AM - 12/28/21 »
i have this issues for the past weeks.keyboard and mouse constantly dc and need to unplug and replug the xim apex. does that means anti cheat detected we are using the device?

Offline Scrotesmd2

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03:35 AM - 12/28/21 »
Sounds like an issue on your set-up, probs low power or something. You need to check k for the xim flashing lights, try it on another game but I'd be absolutely confident it's not ricochet.

Offline zeneyam

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mualwaysthebest
« Reply #42 on: 04:02 AM - 12/28/21 »
Sounds like an issue on your set-up, probs low power or something. You need to check k for the xim flashing lights, try it on another game but I'd be absolutely confident it's not ricochet.
do you guys use the normal USB port or 3.0? i am using normal USB port . change to 3.0will see if problem the same

Admin