XIM Community

XIM not working on new map in warzone, Caldera  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Keyser Söze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pusha Srdj
XIM not working on new map in warzone, Caldera
« on: 07:06 PM - 12/08/21 »
Tried the new map (Caldera) today and my XIM Apex wouldn't work. Curious to know if anyone else has had this happen or did this anti-cheat they implemented not allow XIM?

Thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM not working on new map in warzone, Caldera
« Reply #1 on: 07:16 PM - 12/08/21 »
Reading up on it, it looks like they are doing a phased rollout starting with server-side only and only in the Asia-Pacific region first. If it's server side, that means it would work for awhile and then stop if there was any type of detection being attempted. If it's not working at on to start, then, likely something else is wrong.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline kekecburek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:28 PM - 12/08/21 »
Tried the new map (Caldera) today and my XIM Apex wouldn't work. Curious to know if anyone else has had this happen or did this anti-cheat they implemented not allow XIM?

Thanks

Any confirmation yet, this is true ?

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:30 AM - 12/09/21 »
I just loaded in to test after reading this, got into a map of caldera and everything worked fine in the pre game lobby. Shot a few people and left before the game started.  Seems fine. 

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:43 AM - 12/09/21 »

Thanks

Did you download the PS5 version? Because that one will only work with Remote Play or the Beloader when using a XIM.
Alternatively download the PS4 version as that one can be played without any additional steps :).
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:29 PM - 12/09/21 »
On a separate note, lots of bugs with this release seems like.  As in more than usual as each updates breaks things lol

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #6 on: 12:50 PM - 12/09/21 »
Did you download the PS5 version? Because that one will only work with Remote Play or the Beloader when using a XIM.
Alternatively download the PS4 version as that one can be played without any additional steps :).

Warzone doesn't have a native PS5 or Series S/X app yet ^^
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline nautique_la

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nautique_la
« Reply #7 on: 03:54 PM - 12/09/21 »
Mine was not working either on PC. It worked yesterday but not well. Today game kept crashing. When I took XIM out of PC everything was fine. Never had issue with XIM on PC with old map, Cold War or Vangaurd.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #8 on: 04:06 PM - 12/09/21 »
Mine was not working either on PC. It worked yesterday but not well. Today game kept crashing. When I took XIM out of PC everything was fine. Never had issue with XIM on PC with old map, Cold War or Vangaurd.

Are you trying to run your XIM at 1000Hz on PC?

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:14 PM - 12/09/21 »
On a separate note, lots of bugs with this release seems like.  As in more than usual as each updates breaks things lol

Lol ya, I had to figure out how to make mw19 work after the update, like every other time. I keep it around for gunfight and every update you have to add or delete random files and then sometimes 2/3 the maps won't load until you figure that out too. I don't get how this can happen more then once, there is prob so many people out there that csnt even play cus they haven't spent the time on reddit and messing around with stuff just to get their game to work again

Offline Screwdriver00

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:28 PM - 12/09/21 »
Any word on this? Mine stopped working out of nowhere on the new map.
After I reboot everything it’ll work just fine navigating my xbox series s, and fine on the warzone/cod menus. Once I get in a game on caldera it says switch input to mouse and keyboard as soon as I move,  then won’t work again til I back out to the xbox menu.
Can they detect them now?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #11 on: 11:30 PM - 12/09/21 »
What value of SAB are you using?

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:32 PM - 12/09/21 »
Any word on this? Mine stopped working out of nowhere on the new map.
After I reboot everything it’ll work just fine navigating my xbox series s, and fine on the warzone/cod menus. Once I get in a game on caldera it says switch input to mouse and keyboard as soon as I move,  then won’t work again til I back out to the xbox menu.
Can they detect them now?

Uh oh, that's not good.  I have xim4 so I don't believe I can change my level of SAB either...

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #13 on: 11:36 PM - 12/09/21 »
as soon as I move

If they are detecting digital input (keyboard), then, they are probably telling you to switch to that input method. Set SAB to 100% and see if it happens again. If not, then, turn it down and try again.

Offline Screwdriver00

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:40 PM - 12/09/21 »
as soon as I move

If they are detecting digital input (keyboard), then, they are probably telling you to switch to that input method. Set SAB to 100% and see if it happens again. If not, then, turn it down and try again.

How do I adjust that? I haven’t seen a sab setting anywhere?