XIM Community

beloader  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Tomnan69

• View Profile
Re: beloader
« Reply #45 on: 09:01 AM - 01/07/22 »
Hi I get my beloader few days ago I tried with cronus zen works very good but with xim4 don't I use all firmware beta etc... won't help I tried ps4 controller,  dual snes,  hori mini pad nothing M&K no response I send messages to beloader chat for any better firmware and I get answers :

Hello, this requires the firmware of xim4, but according to the feedback of Xim, only some xim4 can be used, and some Xim cannot be used 

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IceCYPRUS
« Reply #46 on: 12:08 AM - 01/15/22 »
what exactly is he saying?

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #47 on: 03:20 AM - 01/15/22 »
Hi I get my beloader few days ago I tried with cronus zen works very good but with xim4 don't I use all firmware beta etc... won't help I tried ps4 controller,  dual snes,  hori mini pad nothing M&K no response I send messages to beloader chat for any better firmware and I get answers :

Hello, this requires the firmware of xim4, but according to the feedback of Xim, only some xim4 can be used, and some Xim cannot be used 
Beloader guy do not have xim4 to work with, so they can't say anything abou supporting old device.

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02:48 AM - 01/20/22 »
So on the matter of beloader+XIM4 who's challenge is to make the 2 devices work well together and also with the ps5?

XIM or beloader enginners?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #49 on: 12:57 AM - 01/21/22 »
That's in Beloader's hands. They claim to support XIM devices, not the other way around.

If XIM 4 isn't supported by Beloader, consider using Remote Play on PC, Mac or PS4, which does work with XIM 4.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10:29 AM - 01/21/22 »
XIM4 works with the Beloader, but you may have to try several controllers to find the one that is working. Very comparable to Zen compatibility. I think it was a DS4 v2 or v1 that is required, no other controller works.
Also the firmware of the XIM4 matters, if its too old then it wont work at all with the Beloader.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 06:36 AM - 01/24/22 »
XIM4 works with the Beloader, but you may have to try several controllers to find the one that is working. Very comparable to Zen compatibility. I think it was a DS4 v2 or v1 that is required, no other controller works.
Also the firmware of the XIM4 matters, if its too old then it wont work at all with the Beloader.
I got my Beloader yesterday but didnt have time to test yet. I am running XIM4 latest SW ans also pc manager latest.
So I will need to test a few beloader FW to see which one is stable.

On another note 0d1n, I read somewhere on the forums that in order to use remote play to play ps5 games with the XIM4 it requires DS4v2. Well, to my suprise v1 works also. I didnt manage to make a v2 DS4 to work with my XIM4 on PS4 or PS5 remotely, which is HUGELY peculiar!!!

I should check my process again but here is the thing,
I I plug in to my PS4 the XIM4 with my DS4v1 (as I have been doing for the past 8 yrs and everything works PERFECTLY for PS4 games AND PS5 remote play PS4 and PS5 games.
Now I unplug the DS4v1, power EVERYTHING down, plugging in my DS4v2 to XIM4, powering everything up in the correct sequense and to my suprise IT DOESNT respond! The app on my android phone registers the mouse and keyboard button presses, but there is NOTHING on the screen from my PS4!!! really weird! Now once I unplug the DS4v2 from XIM4 the PS4 responds as normal!!

WEIRD.... :o :o :o

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 10:58 AM - 01/24/22 »
Oh i see, thats strange but good to know. For me only the DS4 v2 worked i think.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 07:17 AM - 02/06/22 »

Which combination has ANYONE find to be working?
Really people!  Just post the combos that work to save time and effort.
XIM4 fw
beloader fw
DS4 version

Also the correct process of connecting

thnx everybody

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 08:02 AM - 02/06/22 »
You have mixed feedback so far, for some people the DS4 v1 works while for others (majority) only the DS4 v2 works.
The Beloader firmware doesnt matter, the XIM4 firmware must be one that supports the DS4 v2 controller, and the setup is the very same as with all other devices :).

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 11:53 PM - 02/06/22 »
You have mixed feedback so far, for some people the DS4 v1 works while for others (majority) only the DS4 v2 works.
The Beloader firmware doesnt matter, the XIM4 firmware must be one that supports the DS4 v2 controller, and the setup is the very same as with all other devices :).
Finally I got some time to personally test a few things concerning beloader and XIM4. I am HAPPY to report that IT WORKS!!  I havent tested it for more than a few minutes. I will very soon

SETUP:
- XIM4 latest fw
- Beloader 1513 fw
- DS4 v.2  (v.1 seems to have issues so far)
- Beloader plugged into a 5v2A QUALITY fast charger with total outpout up to 30W.

NOTE:
- DS4 v.1 works perfectly for me when I use Remote Play via PS4
- DS4 v.2 DOES NOT work for me when I use Remote Play via PS4

Hope this helps.
Please re-post freely

IceCYPRUS

Offline natboy80

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: de-buoy
  • PSN ID: de-buoy
« Reply #56 on: 09:12 AM - 03/08/22 »
Could someone please explain to me exactly how to use remoteplay to get a xim4 working on a ps5?
Is this method using the  xim4 in regular ps4 configuration or does it involve using beloader or is that another method entirely?
 Thanks

Offline natboy80

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: de-buoy
  • PSN ID: de-buoy
« Reply #57 on: 09:15 AM - 03/08/22 »
Finally I got some time to personally test a few things concerning beloader and XIM4. I am HAPPY to report that IT WORKS!!  I havent tested it for more than a few minutes. I will very soon

SETUP:
- XIM4 latest fw
- Beloader 1513 fw
- Beloader plugged into a 5v2A QUALITY fast charger with total outpout up to 30W.

NOTE:

Hope this helps.
Please re-post freely

IceCYPRUS

Would like to know how you’re getting on with the beloader/Xim4 setup? Worth it? Seems like it may be my next option since i got my ps5 few days ago. Tried to persevere with a controller and its just not fun anymore lol

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 10:59 AM - 03/09/22 »
Could someone please explain to me exactly how to use remoteplay to get a xim4 working on a ps5?
Is this method using the  xim4 in regular ps4 configuration or does it involve using beloader or is that another method entirely?
 Thanks

Beloader and Sony Remote Play are two different solutions. For Sony Remote Play you will need a device such as a PC to run it from. A detailed Sony Remote Play step by step guide can be found in the XIM Forum.

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01:12 PM - 03/10/22 »

SETUP:
- XIM4 latest fw
- Beloader 1513 fw

NOTE:

Hope this helps.
Please re-post freely

IceCYPRUS

Would like to know how you’re getting on with the beloader/Xim4 setup? Worth it? Seems like it may be my next option since i got my ps5 few days ago. Tried to persevere with a controller and its just not fun anymore lol

it plays quite well, but honestly if you have a ps4 OR a PC just use remote play and save yourself 60EUR...