XIM Community

beloader  (Read 4070 times)

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IceCYPRUS
Re: beloader
« Reply #60 on: 01:14 PM - 03/10/22 »
You have mixed feedback so far, for some people the DS4 v1 works while for others (majority) only the DS4 v2 works.
The Beloader firmware doesnt matter, the XIM4 firmware must be one that supports the DS4 v2 controller, and the setup is the very same as with all other devices :).
Finally I got some time to personally test a few things concerning beloader and XIM4. I am HAPPY to report that IT WORKS!!  I havent tested it for more than a few minutes. I will very soon

SETUP:
- XIM4 latest fw
- Beloader 1513 fw
- DS4 v.2  (v.1 seems to have issues so far)
- Beloader plugged into a 5v2A QUALITY fast charger with total outpout up to 30W.

NOTE:
- DS4 v.1 works perfectly for me when I use Remote Play via PS4
- DS4 v.2 DOES NOT work for me when I use Remote Play via PS4

Hope this helps.
Please re-post freely

IceCYPRUS

UPDATE:

disconnections are few and far between so far for me....
all looks good.

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 08:31 AM - 03/15/22 »
Tried playing BFV on PS5 with my beloader plugged directly to the FRONT USB of my PS5....
It seems that there were random lag issues, which I dunno what was to fault. the wifi, theps5, the beloader or the game.

In contrast playing BF4 on my PS5 with beloader plugged into a 20W usb charger didnt have ANY lag what soever.
I need to test BF4 with the beloader plugged into the PS5...

Offline natboy80

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: de-buoy
  • PSN ID: de-buoy
« Reply #62 on: 06:54 AM - 03/16/22 »
Got mine today, cant even get it to connect to remote play atm. Watched Odin vid and beloader vid 🤔

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 09:22 AM - 03/17/22 »
Check if the remote play code maybe expired, its only active for 5mins.
Wifi details could also be an issue.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline natboy80

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: de-buoy
  • PSN ID: de-buoy
« Reply #64 on: 02:59 PM - 03/17/22 »
Cheers, it wasn’t that, got it sorted now. Works a treat i gotta say. Im using it over mobile 5g and it feels good, i dont play pvp so its fine, im guessing that could be an issue otherwise. Overall im happy and just starting witch queen finally! 👍

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 05:04 AM - 03/28/22 »
Tried playing BFV on PS5 with my beloader plugged directly to the FRONT USB of my PS5....
It seems that there were random lag issues, which I dunno what was to fault. the wifi, theps5, the beloader or the game.

In contrast playing BF4 on my PS5 with beloader plugged into a 20W usb charger didnt have ANY lag what soever.

LAG is still noticable at times when using beloader with a usb charger when playing BF4 BUT!!! its just barely and very far in between.
With BFV is VERY annoying this LAG. its almost constant...

Offline davion

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 04:37 AM - 04/14/22 »

LAG is still noticable at times when using beloader with a usb charger when playing BF4 BUT!!! its just barely and very far in between.

Are you still using it?
What are the parts you own to make it run?

For me it looks like that I have to buy additional usb power connector and some usb-lan device. So some additional 50-60€ on top of the beloader price to make beloader run…

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 04:46 AM - 05/03/22 »

Nothing additional used!!!!

Just a phone charger where I plugged the beloader in directly (not into my ps5. It also works if you plugg it into the ps5 but I find it better if it is plugged into the charger brick. NOTE: brick should be at least 10W+)

BF2042 on ps5 plays flawlessly

Are you still using it?

For me it looks like that I have to buy additional usb power connector and some usb-lan device. So some additional 50-60€ on top of the beloader price to make beloader run…

Offline davion

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 08:10 AM - 05/18/22 »

Nothing additional used!!!!

Just a phone charger where I plugged the beloader in directly (not into my ps5. It also works if you plugg it into the ps5 but I find it better if it is plugged into the charger brick. NOTE: brick should be at least 10W+)

BF2042 on ps5 plays flawlessly

Are you still using it?

Thx for reply. Meanwhile i set it up on my own all in Lan mode. No delays at all.
Only bug problem is that xim freezes very often when you do live updates (changing sensitivity or button mapping and purple flash). I asked on support page for a firmware disabling the light check routines which could help but I guess no one wanna care.

Nevertheless once its set up it works perfect.