XIM Community

beloader  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Tomnan69

• View Profile
Re: beloader
« Reply #45 on: 09:01 AM - 01/07/22 »
Hi I get my beloader few days ago I tried with cronus zen works very good but with xim4 don't I use all firmware beta etc... won't help I tried ps4 controller,  dual snes,  hori mini pad nothing M&K no response I send messages to beloader chat for any better firmware and I get answers :

Hello, this requires the firmware of xim4, but according to the feedback of Xim, only some xim4 can be used, and some Xim cannot be used 

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IceCYPRUS
« Reply #46 on: 12:08 AM - 01/15/22 »
what exactly is he saying?

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #47 on: 03:20 AM - 01/15/22 »
Hi I get my beloader few days ago I tried with cronus zen works very good but with xim4 don't I use all firmware beta etc... won't help I tried ps4 controller,  dual snes,  hori mini pad nothing M&K no response I send messages to beloader chat for any better firmware and I get answers :

Hello, this requires the firmware of xim4, but according to the feedback of Xim, only some xim4 can be used, and some Xim cannot be used 
Beloader guy do not have xim4 to work with, so they can't say anything abou supporting old device.

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IceCYPRUS
« Reply #48 on: 02:48 AM - 01/20/22 »
So on the matter of beloader+XIM4 who's challenge is to make the 2 devices work well together and also with the ps5?

XIM or beloader enginners?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:57 AM »
That's in Beloader's hands. They claim to support XIM devices, not the other way around.

If XIM 4 isn't supported by Beloader, consider using Remote Play on PC, Mac or PS4, which does work with XIM 4.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin