XIM Community

Call of Duty: Vanguard ST - Rework?  (Read 4951 times)

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Re: Call of Duty: Vanguard ST - Rework?
« Reply #45 on: 09:46 AM - 11/30/21 »
Man some people here really think we are are too stupid to use the recommended in-game settings lol

YES WE USE GRADUAL AND THE OTHER SETTINGS MIST POSTED IN THE GAME SETTINGS THREAD

I can only agree with that. I have tried everything with 3.2x and nothing works. On 1x everything works wonderfully. I am also in favour of using 1x as a retrain.

Offline Ohta

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06:59 PM - 11/30/21 »
I got the settings perfect using gradual ads and I'd rather not have the ST change.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 07:53 PM - 11/30/21 »
Any chance this will be done by Friday? 

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01:45 AM - 12/01/21 »
Yea Def needs retrained on 1. 3.20 tried everything still jumps. On 1x I just double my ads basically and have it on instant and works alot better with no jump.

So whatever you pick instant or gradual  both work. I think instant works best on the 1.00 but you know better than me!

Thanks for taking the time and listening to the community mist and obvi!

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02:27 AM - 12/01/21 »
I've been playing around with it tonight because I'm getting anxious to actually get some time in with the game and my mw19 config just doesn't feel good enougj ( feel like I'm hitting max turn speed too fast when ads aiming) .

So I went back to my vanguard config and tried back at 3.2, and although the game actually feels much more what I'm used to from xim, that jump out of ads makes it unplayable sadly. If I switch it to 1.0 I get rid of the jump but thEN I raise my sense to 3x as high to make the 1.0 work, I hit max turn speed with barely any ADS movement.

« Last Edit: 02:35 AM - 12/01/21 by ShaneN. »

Offline TheTank

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 04:36 AM - 12/01/21 »
Hip translator for Hip and ADS translator for ADS

This ^^ + In-game "ADS Transition System = Gradual"

Same as me then... On 3.2 though I have huge jumps going out of ADS, both on Gradual and Instant. I've always used 224 deactivation delay but in this case I also tried 0 deactivation delay. Doesn't work for me unfortunately and changing deactivation delay for every diferent gun I want to use is not practical at all.

I just set it to 1.0 and raised the ADS sensitivity from 5.50 to 18.00. Deactivation delay is 224. It works well like this and feels very similar to the MW ST.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 04:47 AM - 12/01/21 »
Hip translator for Hip and ADS translator for ADS

This ^^ + In-game "ADS Transition System = Gradual"

Same as me then... On 3.2 though I have huge jumps going out of ADS, both on Gradual and Instant. I've always used 224 deactivation delay but in this case I also tried 0 deactivation delay. Doesn't work for me unfortunately and changing deactivation delay for every diferent gun I want to use is not practical at all.

I just set it to 1.0 and raised the ADS sensitivity from 5.50 to 18.00. Deactivation delay is 224. It works well like this and feels very similar to the MW ST.

Weird, at 1.0, raising ads Sens and using gradual, I still had the issue.

Offline Poppinaclip

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 12:01 AM - 12/02/21 »
yup change to gradual and add 224 delay on both activation and deactivation and works perfect for me.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:20 AM - 12/02/21 »
yup change to gradual and add 224 delay on both activation and deactivation and works perfect for me.

wait... DE-activation delay!?  is this on xim4?  I always load up my new configs on a new cod game and leave the ads delay to the default 224. but I don't see any place for a deactivation delay? Where do I find this? Attached pic is what I see on xim4 when i go over to aim down sights and go to activation..

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 12:26 AM - 12/02/21 »
ShaneN-Deactivation delays,there is no such thing on XIM4.

XIM4 + PS4 + CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD
https://clck.ru/YmnXp

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12:33 AM - 12/02/21 »
ShaneN-Deactivation delays,there is no such thing on XIM4.

@#$%! I wonder if the people who are still having issues are on xim4 then, although it seems like about 90% of us agree on the rework so that can't be it. 

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 06:43 AM - 12/02/21 »
Please retrain now, we are waiting so long, this game is out since nearly one month and it is nearly not playable with this ST and the ingame-settings.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 05:21 PM - 12/02/21 »
I was hoping to have it by this weekend.   I only have like 9 hours played... a month in.  :'(

Offline CompBoarder

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 06:15 PM - 12/02/21 »
Please retrain to 1, the speed up after un ADSing makes the config unplayable

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 03:48 AM - 12/04/21 »
After testing front and back many times i actually end up liking 3.20 ads with gradual 250-300ms activation delay but i really think the ST needs to be trained on 1.0, For those who enjoy 3.20 i recommend creating a couple of conigs for backup if the ST ends up being retrained on 1.0
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Admin