XIM Community

Call of Duty: Vanguard ST - Rework?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Sasquatch

• View Profile
Re: Call of Duty: Vanguard ST - Rework?
« Reply #15 on: 10:43 AM - 11/25/21 »
Yup, I'm back using the mw2019 st as I could not take to the vanguard st.

I'd vote for a retrain.

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06:46 PM - 11/25/21 »
Is it just me or does the turn speed limit/max sens feel a little slower compared to older cods?

Offline roy3805

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: uljt-
« Reply #17 on: 07:52 PM - 11/25/21 »
Retrain on 1.0 please

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:22 PM - 11/25/21 »
mist4fun talked about revisiting after BF2042. However, if we release a 1.0x ADS, it will replace the current. We won't be maintaining multiple versions.

So, if you like the way it is right now, please speak up.

I prefer the way it currently is - 3.2x ADS

I'm not feeling or seen this ADS issue, which I why I would like people to share what settings they are using on there XIM Apex & In-game, weapons + Attachments when they have this jump issue.
could you share your complete setup incl ingame keen to see how you dont feel anything as u are known for cod cheers

Offline Whoiiiam

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Whoiiiam
« Reply #19 on: 12:15 AM - 11/26/21 »
mist4fun talked about revisiting after BF2042. However, if we release a 1.0x ADS, it will replace the current. We won't be maintaining multiple versions.

I am currently playing with ADS 1.0.  and is not played badly enough.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #20 on: 02:17 AM - 11/26/21 »
Just use mw 2019 st its the exact same engine works fine on 1000hz sync off i havent noticed any difference i switch from warzone to vanguard during the day so i like to stay on one st instead using different sens's constantly it will mess with your aim mw2019 st is fine at 1x 👌

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:27 AM - 11/26/21 »
Is it just me or does the turn speed limit/max sens feel a little slower compared to older cods?

This is the other thing I noticed. I feel like I might be hitting max turn speed very very quickly and it's stoping me from being able to aim properly. Or something to this affect.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:32 AM - 11/26/21 »
Just use mw 2019 st its the exact same engine works fine on 1000hz sync off i havent noticed any difference i switch from warzone to vanguard during the day so i like to stay on one st instead using different sens's constantly it will mess with your aim mw2019 st is fine at 1x 👌
[/quote

This a side bar thought but when you do this, do you feel like both senses feel exact same when going from warzone to vanguard on the mw19 st? I've been doing the same but I have been having to raise the Sens just a hair in vanguard so that it feels similar in each. Jist curious if it feels same for you without changing it. For example, I use 16.5 hip/14.5 ads in warzone and for vanguard I slightly bump it to 17.75 hip/15 ads ( so not much).

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:48 AM - 11/26/21 »

Right now it's a pretty clear opinion for 1.0x, in several threads.

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04:38 PM - 11/26/21 »

i believe the current 3.2 multiplier is causing issues for a lot of people, ii tried it and just couldn't get the ads activation and deactivation right.
ST trained on 1.0 ads is preferred.

TBH, I wonder why this was trained at 3.2 at all.  I would think we'd want to keep game settings as default as much as possible with exception of sensitivity.  Why would you opt to increase various multipliers and deadzones?  Just curious for the reasoning.
XIM Apex | XSX | Huntsman TE | G502 LightSpeed | Artisan ShidenKai

Online He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Call of Duty: Vanguard ST - Rework?
« Reply #25 on: 12:22 AM - 11/27/21 »
There's no need for a retrain when using the correct settings, are you all sure you are using the "Gradual" ADS Transition timing setting on Vanguard?

If you have this setting set to "Instant" - YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES with "sensitivity jumps" when going from HIP to ADS & back to HIP.

I've tested "Gradual" with every primary gun type (No Attachments) on Vanguard and there's no issues with "sensitivity jumps" with the current ST trained at 3.20x

https://i.ibb.co/4ZvQRWR/ADS-Transition-Timing.jpg

EDIT:

If you still have issues, please post your XIM Apex settings below + What mouse DPI you are using.
« Last Edit: 12:48 AM - 11/27/21 by He4DHuNt3r »
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:37 AM - 11/27/21 »
There's no need for a retrain when using the correct settings, are you all sure you are using the "Gradual" ADS Transition timing setting on Vanguard?

If you have this setting set to "Instant" - YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES with "sensitivity jumps" when going from HIP to ADS & back to HIP.

I've tested "Gradual" with every primary gun type (No Attachments) on Vanguard and there's no issues with "sensitivity jumps" with the current ST trained at 3.20x

https://i.ibb.co/4ZvQRWR/ADS-Transition-Timing.jpg

EDIT:

If you still have issues, please post your XIM Apex settings below + What mouse DPI you are using.

I haven't tried it yet without attachments but the point is not to play without attachments.

I still have jumps and I have tried everything. What I got it down to a minimum with is.

Ingame Gradual, 3.2x rest standard 10/100 etc.

Delay Xim Settings:
Activation and Deactivation Delay enter the exact value that you also get displayed at the weapon forge ingame. Under Sighting Time if the Sprint to Sight Time is higher then take that.

Xim Settings:
250hz
3200dpi (Endgame Gear XMR) 1khz
Sync Off
0 boost 0 SA 1xy
SAB 0
HIP 100
ADS 50

My problem is with the settings is that when I go from ADS to HIP or the other way around and I do a quick swipe with the mouse because someone is behind me or in front of me. That there is still during the time a difference in the Sens and I thus Overaime.

with the ingame setting in zoom. I have the problem the other way around, there are the jumps gone, but the Sens is slower until one is in the zoom completely or comes out again.

I've spent a few hours to somehow manage this, but if I use the same settings with the BO4 ST or MW ST ingame instant or gradual and 1x and a delay of 224 I do not have these jumps. The only thing that is understandable is that the turnspeed is somewhat slower than with 3.2x.

Online He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #27 on: 05:12 AM - 11/27/21 »
The reason I tried with no attachments is due to guns been typically slower to ADS in and out with.

Thanks for sharing your settings, I will try them out today and get back to you if I notice a issue with it

Have you tried not using a ADS deactivation delay? It was only added as a feature due to MW2019 changing the ADS transition to Instant with no way of changing it, All past CoDs before used Gradual + Cold War.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline xSlayeR

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06:59 AM - 11/27/21 »
Pretty clear opinion from the community for 1.0x

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:01 AM - 11/27/21 »
There's no need for a retrain when using the correct settings,

I, as well as the majority, disagree. I don't even know what any of the stuff you just posted mean or does and I have a xim4 which doesn't have much of these settings. Every year I load the new st, I set my buttons and I set my sense and I play. That's it. That's all. This is the first year where it absolutely doesn't work, and that says a lot.

Admin