XIM Community

XIM 4 Still worth it ?  (Read 212 times)

Offline PotatoGamer

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mimis
  • PSN ID: Mimis
XIM 4 Still worth it ?
« on: 09:17 PM - 11/23/21 »
Hi, recently my Xim Apex stopped working because my dog ​​liked the texture of the rubber and crushed it to pieces. Turns out I live in a @#$% third world country and a new Xim Apex costs a whole month's salary and due to current circumstances I can't spend that money. It turns out that there was an opportunity to buy a Xim 4 at a great price, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.  I have another device here, Titan Two, I tried to use it in place of the Xim Apex but it's too bad, impossible to find an acceptable mouse setting, it's too fast or too slow, besides the micro-movement is rubbish. Is the Xim 4 more competent than the T2 at converting mouse movement?
Is the Xim 4 limited to 125hz or is it possible to reach at least 500hz?
Does the smart translator present in Xim Apex have the same "competence" in Xim 4 ?
 What will be the biggest difference I will notice from Xim Apex to Xim 4 ?
Will the downgrade be very impactful?
Honestly, I just want accurate mouse movement and competent conversion. The Xim Apex wasn't perfect, but it was VERY GOOD, the best by far I've used.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: XIM 4 Still worth it ?
« Reply #1 on: 09:27 PM - 11/23/21 »
If the XIM 4 is available at a good price, buy it.

Titan Two can be tweaked for good m/kb input, but it's not the same experience as a XIM.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline jiiova

• View Profile
    • 🔴 My Channel
  • PSN ID: jiiova
Re: XIM 4 Still worth it ?
« Reply #2 on: 03:38 PM - 11/25/21 »
Hi, recently my Xim Apex stopped working because my dog ​​liked the texture of the rubber and crushed it to pieces. Turns out I live in a @#$% third world country and a new Xim Apex costs a whole month's salary and due to current circumstances I can't spend that money. It turns out that there was an opportunity to buy a Xim 4 at a great price, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.  I have another device here, Titan Two, I tried to use it in place of the Xim Apex but it's too bad, impossible to find an acceptable mouse setting, it's too fast or too slow, besides the micro-movement is rubbish. Is the Xim 4 more competent than the T2 at converting mouse movement?
Is the Xim 4 limited to 125hz or is it possible to reach at least 500hz?
Does the smart translator present in Xim Apex have the same "competence" in Xim 4 ?
 What will be the biggest difference I will notice from Xim Apex to Xim 4 ?
Will the downgrade be very impactful?
Honestly, I just want accurate mouse movement and competent conversion. The Xim Apex wasn't perfect, but it was VERY GOOD, the best by far I've used.

( my personal opinion )

For me if I had to be honest I would say that the XIM4 for me is more efficient than the XIM APEX

The advantages of XIM4 for me are unlike XIM APEX:
- More fluid (by default)
- Gameplay less nervous than XIM APEX
- Easier to configure
- More consistent in terms of AIM
- Doesn't need extra settings to be at least good

This is my personal opinion
With the XIM APEX I am unable to stay good with the same settings for more than 1 day I change every day unlike the XIM4 which is simpler more efficient

( I repeat again it's my opinion, it's not necessary to tell me that I'm wrong )  8)
🔴Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/jiiovaYT
🟣Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/virrus
🔵Discord: jiiova#4043

Admin