XIM Community

PS Remote controller (Universal PS5 and PS4 remote solution)  (Read 27694 times)

Offline Heckes

• View Profile
Re: PS Remote controller (software alternative to beloader)
« Reply #75 on: 03:29 PM - 12/18/21 »
How can I get your Software @apex_vip ?

Offline 3lips0n

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 05:41 AM - 12/19/21 »
Hey, nice workÖI have a raspberry pi here and like to Ty that solution. Can you send it please. Thanks

Offline adhpl9

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 08:37 AM - 12/19/21 »
Hi apex_vip. I didnt get to your beta programme in time. Sent you a DM but didnt get a response. Please let me know if you can send me the current software. I have a RPi 4 and would really like try. Thanks

Offline Iamsupreme11

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Khaos214
« Reply #78 on: 02:37 AM - 12/20/21 »
@apex_vip I would also like to test the latest firmware. Iíve gone from ps remote play to beloader but I think this solution will be the best

Offline elcabone

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: elcabone_84
« Reply #79 on: 04:31 PM - 12/21/21 »
Guys give him time for your requests! It's his private free time he spends for us.... If the final programming works, he'll let us know.

Offline apex_vip

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 03:34 AM - 12/22/21 »
Guys give him time for your requests! It's his private free time he spends for us.... If the final programming works, he'll let us know.
It works well , but i donít want to release something not finished and have lots of complaint.
The beta have been close sorry. Beta tester is really a need , but too many beta tester is also complicated to manage a take time that is not dedicated to the productÖ
I hope to release the product soon. Itís something different than beloader with more functionality.
The performance is like a direct link ps5 @ 1000hz (you can ask the beta tester , the creator of a device will already ask their product is the best )
Pi3 /pi4 and maybe pi2 ( we havenít test @1000hz yet)

I have planned to ported it on a pi zero w  ( but wifi connection ) and may be pi 1 I want to recycle all device than people have :p

Offline adhpl9

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 04:08 AM - 12/22/21 »
It works well , but i donít want to release something not finished and have lots of complaint.
The beta have been close sorry. Beta tester is really a need , but too many beta tester is also complicated to manage a take time that is not dedicated to the productÖ
I hope to release the product soon. Itís something different than beloader with more functionality.
The performance is like a direct link ps5 @ 1000hz (you can ask the beta tester , the creator of a device will already ask their product is the best )

I have planned to ported it on a pi zero w  ( but wifi connection ) and may be pi 1 I want to recycle all device than people have :p
Noted with thanks dear apex_vip. Your solution sounds great. And there is already very positive progress being highlighted on this thread. I am sure that this has made many PS5 users excited, including me! I have used standard remote play but your RPi solution, to me, is already several steps ahead. Personally, I wont consider the Beloader at this stage. The challenges being noted with that solution indicate more time is required for it to be stable and consistently useable. The further challenge is that the architecture is not fully wired and will hence limit the solution capability in future.

I except that these approaches are not entirely plug-and-play and may require some technical savvy to setup and troubleshoot but that is where we are all right now. Your solution is a bright light in this dark space. Not that your solution is unstable, but I would rather troubleshoot my way through a Linux software based solution like yours, than a closed loop device like Beloader that we have no inner view of. Its also great that you are part of this Xim community.

Apologies for the overzealous approach in requests to you. Thank you for your efforts and I look forward to your first release

N.B : I will be sending you a DM in a short while. Please review this. No urgency

Offline SLeePLatED

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SLeePLatED-TH
« Reply #82 on: 07:38 AM - 12/22/21 »
Tested with lasted built, it work really great with xim apex at 1000hz both mouse and xim manager without purple light flashing while move my mouse.
Platforms: PS5
XIM APEX + Pi4 PSRC
Mouse: G502 LightSpeed
Mousepad: QcK+
Keypad: Wooting2 Lekker Edition
Monitor: Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #83 on: 08:27 AM - 12/22/21 »
Tested with lasted built, it work really great with xim apex at 1000hz both mouse and xim manager without purple light flashing while move my mouse.
wifi with dongle connection or wired?

Offline apex_vip

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 11:14 AM - 12/22/21 »
It works well , but i don’t want to release something not finished and have lots of complaint.
The beta have been close sorry. Beta tester is really a need , but too many beta tester is also complicated to manage a take time that is not dedicated to the product…
I hope to release the product soon. It’s something different than beloader with more functionality.
Pi3 /pi4 and maybe pi2 ( we haven’t test @1000hz yet)

Noted with thanks dear apex_vip. Your solution sounds great. And there is already very positive progress being highlighted on this thread. I am sure that this has made many PS5 users excited, including me! I have used standard remote play but your RPi solution, to me, is already several steps ahead. Personally, I wont consider the Beloader at this stage. The challenges being noted with that solution indicate more time is required for it to be stable and consistently useable. The further challenge is that the architecture is not fully wired and will hence limit the solution capability in future.

I except that these approaches are not entirely plug-and-play and may require some technical savvy to setup and troubleshoot but that is where we are all right now. Your solution is a bright light in this dark space. Not that your solution is unstable, but I would rather troubleshoot my way through a Linux software based solution like yours, than a closed loop device like Beloader that we have no inner view of. Its also great that you are part of this Xim community.

Apologies for the overzealous approach in requests to you. Thank you for your efforts and I look forward to your first release

N.B : I will be sending you a DM in a short while. Please review this. No urgency

At the current stad of beta testing ,i have create my own os + custom firmware.

The install is now: flash, register plug and play :)
It you known how to flash a memory card with balena etcher you can install it. No linux skill required;
It's easy like an openelec.... this is why i ask to wait a little :)

« Last Edit: 11:21 AM - 12/22/21 by apex_vip »

Offline adhpl9

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 01:28 PM - 12/22/21 »

It you known how to flash a memory card with balena etcher you can install it. No linux skill required;
Now you are just teasing us! That sounds amazing! I understand clear now why you are asking for patience. Thanks again for working towards such a polished solution. Really looking forward to this.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 08:37 PM - 12/22/21 »

Wow great job, that would make id doable for every non-Pi expert with just a few clicks! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Swaim

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swaim[ZP]
« Reply #87 on: 03:28 AM - 12/23/21 »

Grab my money and give me link to download!!!)

Offline xoinkx

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 06:10 AM - 12/23/21 »

Does it work with PI 400?

Offline adhpl9

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 06:12 AM - 12/23/21 »
Grab my money and give me link to download!!!)
I agree with this sentiment. As is stands the Beloader is the only other plug-and-play option with chiaki as an open source diy. Neither of those are appealing in comparison to what apex_vip is developing. So personally, I would support ps remote controller software either through a donation or a paid license. This view is not meant to force the developer to release the software early. Just expressing my view that this effort is very significant for the XIM PS5 community : Even if the dualsense challenge is resolved and a direct solution becomes available, this software should be supported and maintained as a backup or alternate option. So I would happily pay for that.