XIM Community

Battlefield 2043 X/S XIM Jittering  (Read 952 times)

Offline King charlie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Charlie
Battlefield 2043 X/S XIM Jittering
« on: 04:44 AM - 11/22/21 »
Iíve just got the new battlefield and when I aim in I get so much Micro jitter and not sure what I can do about it Iíve tried finding the problem through the in game settings but nothing seems to be getting rid of it however when I use the controller itís smooth when I add but when I use the mouse it instantly jitters .. please help

Offline tbridg00

• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 2043 X/S XIM Jittering
« Reply #1 on: 07:22 AM - 11/22/21 »
Once the official ST is released (hopefully this week). That should fix it.
What ST are you currently using? Most people are using BFV ST

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:23 PM - 11/22/21 »
I personally tried BFV on def / common and off sync. def and common were getting SERIOUS vertical recoil (a lot of people complaining about this)  which felt very unnatural. Heard about Star Wars BF2 and that worked waaay better. Iíll prob stick with that until the official ST comes out

Offline ganzneu1975

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:01 PM - 11/22/21 »
hi. i have the same problem. On ps5.  at first I thought remote play, etc. have switched from powerline to a direct LAN via a socket.  (Ping in 10 better) HDMI cable exchanged.  unfortunately I can't get that away.  many that I upload directly from YouTube do not see it.  i once filmed my monitor.  that's where you can see it best.

Offline BrooklynAPB

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BrooklynAPB
« Reply #4 on: 03:10 AM - 11/24/21 »
Iíve just got the new battlefield and when I aim in I get so much Micro jitter and not sure what I can do about it Iíve tried finding the problem through the in game settings but nothing seems to be getting rid of it however when I use the controller itís smooth when I add but when I use the mouse it instantly jitters .. please help

same Prob here.

Offline PKRocker27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PKRocker27
« Reply #5 on: 09:30 AM - 11/24/21 »

Try raising the vertical deadzone on the right stick in game settings.. Pretty sure it helped out for me. I'm using the BF1 ST.