XIM Community

PS5 Gyro controller on XBSX. Possible while we wait for Nexus?  (Read 247 times)

Offline Ghostdog_AUS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ghostdog Aus
  • PSN ID: Ghostdog_AUS
I'm using PS5 gyro on PC and would like to use it on XBox Series X.

I haven't used my XIM4 in years and will be getting the Nexus ASAP.

I would like to know if it's possible to get the PS5 gyro controller to work on XBSX, and what I need to purchase if possible.

Thanks.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Nothing works with a DualSense controller as a cross-platform controller adapter. The gyro is also frankly terrible compared to a NEXUS.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Ghostdog_AUS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ghostdog Aus
  • PSN ID: Ghostdog_AUS
Thanks for the info.

I actually think the PS5 Gyro is awesome. I would highly recomend it to anyone wanting to play with gyro on PC, while waiting for the Nexus of course. I'm fairly sure that no one is getting a Nexus by Xmas since there isn't even pre orders yet. So this is definitely a good alternative I believe.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
You're right - DualSense gyro is the best of the current options, but NEXUS is gonna blow your socks off.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
Xbox remote play with DS4WINDOWS(or similar software) converting the PS5 controller into an XINPUT device.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Xbox remote play with DS4WINDOWS(or similar software) converting the PS5 controller into an XINPUT device.
You clever mofo  :o

I haven't used Xbox remote play yet. Nice solution  ;D

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
Ive found the DS4Windows GYRO solution with smoothing to be the best gyro solution that outputs a thumbstick command.

Mouse is going to be the smoothest, but DS4Windows gyro thumbstick output is way better than steam/REWASD to me.