XIM Community

vanguard aim assist  (Read 623 times)

Offline moobot

• View Profile
vanguard aim assist
« on: 09:54 AM - 11/21/21 »
i can't for the life of me deal with this amount of aim assist....it locks on so hard that you can't track strafe, its so absurd.

12k dpi, 1k hz, tried mw and vanguard config, rml anti aim assist curves, 2.5 steady aim, boost.....i'm out of options here, any advice? It really feels unplayable

is it a translator problem? or did they change the look mechanics/aim assist from beta to launch. beta i used my warzone config, felt beautiful, enjoyed it, now i refuse to purchase this cod.
« Last Edit: 10:41 AM - 11/21/21 by moobot »

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Vanguard aim assist
« Reply #1 on: 09:58 AM - 11/21/21 »
Try 1 of the other aim assist settings (Black Ops or Precision)

But yeah I'm not sure why they felt the need to make the "Standard" aim assist even stronger this year :-\
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline moobot

• View Profile
Re: Vanguard aim assist
« Reply #2 on: 10:07 AM - 11/21/21 »
Try 1 of the other aim assist settings (Black Ops or Precision)

But yeah I'm not sure why they felt the need to make the "Standard" aim assist even stronger this year :-\

I tried, precision is still buggy, cold war is the same feeling, feels harsh

Offline moobot

• View Profile
Re: vanguard aim assist
« Reply #3 on: 03:57 PM - 11/21/21 »
just tried on pc aswell, and its somehow even worse, much worse. Borderline impossible to track/get snappy kills as your ads is stuck in mud 24-7.

any chance for a PC config for call of duty(hopefully with 1x ads multiplier..))?

Admin