XIM Community

Halo Infinite ST!!  (Read 5346 times)

Offline x0xk1ller

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jabbok01
Re: Halo Infinite ST!!
« Reply #45 on: 04:18 PM - 12/03/21 »
Hey guys I think I found a comfortable setting, but Im still struggling to find the right XIM4 settings for acceleration. Still having problems with making quick turns . Is there a XIM4 curve that someone might have to help with this. I need the help. Thanks

Gt: JAbbok1
Discord JAbb#5387

Offline AltF4

• int main(char** args)
    • View Profile
    • www.google.com
« Reply #46 on: 04:34 PM - 12/03/21 »
Whatís the right Apex setting?

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 03:43 AM - 12/05/21 »
Hey guys I think I found a comfortable setting, but Im still struggling to find the right XIM4 settings for acceleration. Still having problems with making quick turns . Is there a XIM4 curve that someone might have to help with this. I need the help. Thanks

Gt: JAbbok1
Discord JAbb#5387

Iím using an Apex so I donít think you can paste my curve into your XIM4, but try this:

Start in the lower left corner of the Ballistics Editor. Slide to the right until 8.00 and press + once to set an anchor point. Then slide right to 50.00 and change it to 100.00. Press Save.

It should look like this when youíre done:

This type of curve increases your sensitivity as you move your mouse faster. At low mouse speed you will still have 1:1 tracking. At medium mouse speed you will now have max turn speed in game. Go into training mode and play with it/adjust as needed until your typical fast swipes hit max in-game turn speed without pegging your XIMís maximum turn speed, which causes the XIM to start ignoring mouse input and actually slows down your turn speed in-game. 
XIM Apex | XSX | PS5 | G303 Shroud Edition | PS Nav | JDS Atom DAC⇢Subjective3⇢Atom Amp⇢SHP9500

Admin