XIM Community

Mist about Vanguard's ADS delay value  (Read 3907 times)

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Mist about Vanguard's ADS delay value
« Reply #90 on: 07:35 AM - 11/24/21 »
Do i have to use the 0.10 deadzone or can i use 0.05? will there be any negatives if i dont use the recommended one

Yes always use the deadzone the ST is trained on it's the most important thing if you want to keep 1:1 aim.
Using 0.05 deadzone in this case would be similar to using between 500-700 boost so that adds a ton of acceleration at the start your mouse movement.

This video kinda explains how the ST perfectly maps out the deadzone for you (and it only does so for the recommended setting)

Offline ttdmggg

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 11:29 AM - 11/24/21 »
Do i have to use the 0.10 deadzone or can i use 0.05? will there be any negatives if i dont use the recommended one

Yes always use the deadzone the ST is trained on it's the most important thing if you want to keep 1:1 aim.
Using 0.05 deadzone in this case would be similar to using between 500-700 boost so that adds a ton of acceleration at the start your mouse movement.

This video kinda explains how the ST perfectly maps out the deadzone for you (and it only does so for the recommended setting)

Can I ask what deadzone you guys are talking about? Is it in-game or Apex ST settings for Vanguard?

Thx.

Offline Ferro

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 02:03 PM - 11/24/21 »
Tried 250hz for pc, feels super floaty at the moment. Had the ADS issue at first, but changing to 1.0 and gradual fixed it for me.

However, the super floaty feeling for the xim on vanguard is troublesome at the moment. I wonder if anyone has private settings for sale that work with PC.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 02:11 AM - 11/25/21 »
I'm just wondering if this is going to be looked at. I can't even follow some of the stuff you guys are modifying above and not even sure if my older xim4 has lots of these options. I can't find this deactivation delay for example, I just have the 224 ads ms.  Every year I just set my Sens and play as is with the ST and or feels great without changing anything really, but I can't get this one to feel good at all this time. Can it be looked into?

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 06:55 AM - 11/25/21 »
I'm just wondering if this is going to be looked at. I can't even follow some of the stuff you guys are modifying above and not even sure if my older xim4 has lots of these options. I can't find this deactivation delay for example, I just have the 224 ads ms.  Every year I just set my Sens and play as is with the ST and or feels great without changing anything really, but I can't get this one to feel good at all this time. Can it be looked into?
You can try my configuration, which I spent a lot of time on, if you're interested, with the actual buttons - at your discretion

XIM4 + PS4 + CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD
https://clck.ru/YmnXp

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #95 on: 12:28 PM - 11/25/21 »

Are you using "Gradual" ADS Transition?

It's a setting you can change in-game on Vanguard.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 02:35 AM - 11/26/21 »

Are you using "Gradual" ADS Transition?

It's a setting you can change in-game on Vanguard.

Yup, I switched back and forth between instant and gradual all last weekend. 1.0 and instant feels more like other cods to me, but no matter what I try it just doesn't feel normal/good.