XIM Community

Xim Devs will you please revist Hunt:showdown. Game devs announced huge change.  (Read 1323 times)

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
It's completely playable now. I'm actually using the BFV profile with some tweaks and I can aim easily.

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
The issue preventing support is the look mechanic behavior. I noticed the notes mentioned increased framerate but this doesn't affect support. Has the mechanic noticeably changed?

I bookmarked this recording of a stream from today. The guys playing on the PS5. See for yourselves how smooth the game runs now.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1221353028?t=01h55m01s

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
The game is smooth. Look at my xim play killed the whole server alone

https://youtu.be/-ht7mx80Bl4

Trust the xim team more that they can make better St

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
The game is smooth. Look at my xim play killed the whole server alone

https://youtu.be/-ht7mx80Bl4

Trust the xim team more that they can make better St

Which config did you end up using? I'm currently using BFV and it's "working".

Offline ZimbuS

• View Profile
@DirtyLary and @420Daddy

can u share ur config?

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
Ok so here is my config that works for me.I've just been messing around with in game settings and this config till it felt usable. I hope it's a good starting point for you.

Im using the BFV PS4 Config on PS5 playing via remote play wired.

My XIM APEX is at 250hz Polling rate.

I'm using an Azeron Classic and a Razer Lancehead mouse with @ 250hz Polling rate.

Hunt Showdown settings:

Gunslinger

Default x- Axis 1.15
Default Y- Axis 1.00
Shoulder Aim X-Axis 1.5
Shoulder Aim Y-Axis 1.00
Aim Down Sights X-Axis 1.00
Aim Down Sights Y-Axis 1.00

Aim Down Sights Multiplier

Deadeye Scope .7
Marksman Scope .7
Sniper Scope .4
Aperture .8

Turning Extra Strength 150
Aim Assist  Off

>>> XIM APEX [HuNT SHowdown] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

« Last Edit: 03:06 PM - 12/02/21 by DirtyLary »

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
Do you guys who play this game, have any decent ST that's working for this game? Cause even if this St that you're using is any good, imma give this game a try.

i was using the BFV ST but in no way am I endorsing it. it was enough to explore but imo not good enough to fight pvp and definitely horrible with huge incrimental jumps with scoped weapons.

as I understand it, they can't exactly make an ST that will be perfect, but I would appreciate the best possible scenario. just like with this game and others I was more than willing to use less than ideal ST's made for other games. throw that (U) on it and I know it isn't ideal but at least it was tuned the for the game I'm playing.