XIM Community

Xim Devs will you please revist Hunt:showdown. Game devs announced huge change.  (Read 999 times)

Online DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
Crytek just announced a huge change to the PS5 and XBOX S/X version of the game.

"Hey everyone,

We would like to announce that with Update 1.7 we will remove the cap of 30 FPS for the Xbox Series S/X and PS5. This will allow those of you on the newest generation of consoles to play Hunt at up to 60FPS.

The team is always working to improve the gameplay experience for as many players as we can. A lot of big features are coming with Update 1.7 such as the reconnect support feature and custom loadouts. So, we felt this was the perfect time to add one more long standing community request to that list.

So what are the next steps?

In the new year, we will be working to bring some improvements to the previous generation of consoles. Our next step will be to ensure a consistent and stable 30 FPS for all our players on Xbox One & Playstation 4.

Keep an eye out for future updates on the official Hunt channels.

~The Hunt team."

I'm praying to the game gods uncapping the frame rate affect a new profile in a positive way?

https://twitter.com/HuntShowdown/status/1461352640999092228

Offline Chewie1978

• View Profile

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
that was great news to hear. the 30 fps is just to jarring for me

Offline Whoiiiam

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Whoiiiam

Offline michalez

• View Profile
Pleaseeeee add support for hunt

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
The issue preventing support is the look mechanic behavior. I noticed the notes mentioned increased framerate but this doesn't affect support. Has the mechanic noticeably changed?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
I don't believe the fps cap has been lifted yet or any update dropped yet right? I have it installed and have not seen any update for it in my recents.

Online DirtyLary

• View Profile
The update is live on consoles. The change is night and day. Please check it out.
« Last Edit: 10:50 PM - 11/23/21 by DirtyLary »

Offline Chewie1978

• View Profile
The update is live on consoles. The change is night and day. Please check it out.

I second this statement. Mist you need to check it out!

Offline Whoiiiam

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Whoiiiam
I don't believe the fps cap has been lifted yet or any update dropped yet right? I have it installed and have not seen any update for it in my recents.

Yes. Please loot that.

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
Do you guys who play this game, have any decent ST that's working for this game? Cause even if this St that you're using is any good, imma give this game a try.

Offline 420Daddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Telepyzik93
Hunt Showdown PS5
« Reply #11 on: 03:13 AM - 11/25/21 »
Next Gen has 60 fps update. Can u make please config?

Online DirtyLary

• View Profile
Do you guys who play this game, have any decent ST that's working for this game? Cause even if this St that you're using is any good, imma give this game a try.

Noq that it's 60 fps, I've been using the BFV profile. The game is playable now.

Offline coach0012

• View Profile
Hunt: Showdown
« Reply #13 on: 05:26 PM - 11/27/21 »
Dear manufacturers , can someone tell me why you dont wanna add support to Hunt:showdown ???

Please respond.

Offline AgentSmith

• MVP
    • View Profile
The chances are this game felt unplayable before due to the 30FPS cap,   when changing to 60FPS the game might  be playable.

I have never played it so I don't know, I am using observations from other games.

Example:
 Division2 on Xbox1 it is 30 FPS and playable but not pleasant, but on XBSX it is 60 fps and very playable.
I know division2 is marked as  U for incomplete aim system or whatever, but it is a great example of the different those extra frames make.

Admin