5 days later and still no configs for 2 of the biggest games of the year

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AKADodgeZero
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
Re: ANY CHANCE
« Reply #1 on: 12:40 PM - 11/16/21 »
This is by far the only point of criticism of the xim apex. You have to be patient now, like everyone else.
Xbox Series X
ASUS VG259Q
Apex 1000Hz
Logitech GPXS 1000Hz | 4000 DPI
Zowie GTF-X
Logitech GX Clicky G Pro
Steelseries Arctis 9X

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #2 on: 04:21 PM - 11/16/21 »
Remember guy's, mist has to train 2 Smart Translators for each console version of CoD (Xbox One, Series S/X and PS4)

I'm not sure if the time to train a ST has changed or improved over the years, but it normally takes 24 hours for each aiming system (HIP - ADS) That's 2 days just to make a ST profile for 1 version of a CoD game.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 05:55 PM - 11/16/21 »
Vanguard is almost done, and I'm trying out the Infinite translators right now. He4DHuNt3r is right, that's a lot of platforms to cover. I always tell mist4fun take his time to put care into each platform and do it right the first time rather than rush things. We've never not done that.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline xXLuciferXx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:40 PM - 11/16/21 »
nobody needs a Vanguard ST that you can play more than well even with older ST its all time the same Game. Much more important is Battlefield...this is the biggest Shooter 2021 not COD

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 06:57 PM - 11/16/21 »
We will support Battlefield when it's released. We don't have early access to it.

Offline xSlayeR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:49 AM - 11/17/21 »
nobody needs a Vanguard ST that you can play more than well even with older ST its all time the same Game. Much more important is Battlefield...this is the biggest Shooter 2021 not COD

Biggest shooter with the biggest bugs.
Nobody needs a battlefield st, it is the same game aswell.
Use a older st

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #7 on: 10:53 AM - 11/17/21 »

Honestly both games can normally be covered by it's previous version quite well until the next one is created.

Offline Mattydee89

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ei tap0
« Reply #8 on: 10:57 AM - 11/17/21 »
This is not criticism for a start the xim apex is great and Iím so glad I brought one, I just thought that with the old st been so close it wasnít much of a job putting the new ones out, cod donít really matter cuz Cold War is very close but battlefield not so much having to put really higher senses on to get it to move but that causes it to be hard to aim with long shots and recoil

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #9 on: 11:14 AM - 11/17/21 »
We are working on them.

Online TurboMan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:37 PM - 11/17/21 »
This is not criticism for a start the xim apex is great and Iím so glad I brought one, I just thought that with the old st been so close it wasnít much of a job putting the new ones out, cod donít really matter cuz Cold War is very close but battlefield not so much having to put really higher senses on to get it to move but that causes it to be hard to aim with long shots and recoil

It's not just a case of re-using an old ST, they have to be made from scratch.
If you feel like an ST from another game has micro-movements that are a bit slow you can use some boost to counteract that until the responsiveness feels right.

Offline RzaqMu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:41 PM - 11/17/21 »
We will support Battlefield when it's released. We don't have early access to it.

did it support for ps5 ?

Online TurboMan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:09 PM - 11/18/21 »
did it support for ps5 ?

PS5 support with the XIM is not currently available, no, but a fix via a third party device is coming very soon.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #13 on: 03:15 PM - 11/18/21 »
Beloader is not a fix, itís a workaround using the existing Remote Play back door, but with more input lag.

That doesnít mean PS5 games will receive Smart Translators either. Xbox or PS4 translators should work fine on PS5 in most cases until a longer-term solution is found for PS5.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #14 on: 03:22 PM - 11/18/21 »
That doesnít mean PS5 games will receive Smart Translators either. .

I think this will end up needing to be pointed out multiple times once the device becomes more readily available.