XIM Community

My Halo Infinite Config  (Read 12769 times)

Offline Wreckful

• View Profile
My Halo Infinite Config
« on: 11:50 AM - 11/16/21 »
EDIT: I'm now Onyx in Infinite Ranked play with this config, and am hitting insane shots with excellent accuracy and "feel".  This config works!

I've seen a bunch of people looking for configs, with little to no people posting any, and what is posted is pretty rough and basic from what I've seen, so here's my config with custom ballistic curves and all.

Credit where credit is due, this Config heavily borrows from Blamer's COD: Cold War settings, as well as MJFame's Fortnite settings, with my tweaks to adapt it to Halo Infinite.  This yields a 1:1 PC feel if done right.

* * You can copy just the ballistic settings, or I also have the full config to paste into the XIM app at the bottom * *

Halo Infinite settings:

- Up-down and left right aim all the way maxed up (10)
- Aim acceleration all the way down
- Max Input Threshold: all the way up to 15 for both
- All deadzones left default (12,10,12)
- 1.4x Sensitivity - Default, although I have been tweaking it up and down to see what feels "right"

Video Settings:
Graphic Quality: Performance (If you're on an old Xbox One this makes a MASSIVE difference to your FPS!!!)
Blur: 0%
Screen Shake: 0%
Exposure: 0%
Full Screen Effects: 100%
Speed Lines: your choice (I have them on)
Sharpening: Play with this one yourself.  Play with 0% and then play with 100% and see what suits you.

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite
Mouse Settings:

- Mouse DPI: 800
 - Polling rate: 1000hz

XIM game profile: Halo 5

XIM Hip aim settings:
- Aim: 500
- Synchronizing: Off
- Smoothing: 20
- Ballistic Curve:

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABTQKbA+gFNQaDB9AJHQprC7gNBQ5TD6AQ7RI7E4gU1RYjF3AYvRoLG1gcpR3zH0AgjSHbIygkdSXDpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS Settings:
- Aim: 500
- Synchronizing: Off
- Smoothing: 20
- Ballistic curve:

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABTQKbA+gFNQaDB9AJHQprC7gNBQ5TD6AQ7RI7E4gU1RYjF3AYvRoLG1gcpR3zH0AgjSHbIygkdSXDpxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

To copy my ENTIRE config, keybinds and all, Copy and paste the below into the XIM app, then change the keyboard keys to whatever suits you:

>>> XIM APEX [Wreckful's Infinite 500 Config] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

I've been using this all last night and most of today and so far it's feeling pretty darn good, play with it a little and it should you by until an "official" setting comes out.
« Last Edit: 08:18 AM - 11/17/21 by Wreckful »

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Re: My Halo Infinite Config
« Reply #1 on: 12:22 PM - 11/16/21 »
Hello thanks for ur config but whats ST are U using ?

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #2 on: 12:31 PM - 11/16/21 »
Hello thanks for ur config but whats ST are U using ?

About to ask the same thing. Halo 5 or mcc?

Offline Wreckful

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:45 PM - 11/16/21 »
Sorry guys, Halo 5!

Offline aquaman55

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: kiteeee
« Reply #4 on: 12:53 PM - 11/16/21 »
Will wait for others to post if it is any good. All the others posted that said they were fine were trash.

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:14 PM - 11/16/21 »
For some reason when I hold my ADS button down it drops my gun. I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:27 PM - 11/16/21 »
Will wait for others to post if it is any good. All the others posted that said they were fine were trash.

This is definitely better than anything I tried last night. Still feels a bit wonky. But I can't ADS. It zooms in but then drops my gun. I have it set to hold down for ads in the controller settings. Really weird

Offline Wreckful

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:46 PM - 11/16/21 »

This is definitely better than anything I tried last night. Still feels a bit wonky. But I can't ADS. It zooms in but then drops my gun. I have it set to hold down for ads in the controller settings. Really weird

Sounds like a keybind conflict.  Remember to set your keys in the app to match the Halo Infinite controller lay out, not what Halo 5 says the keys SHOULD do, since this config uses the Halo 5 game profile, but the game being played isn't Halo 5.

If things feely wonky or laggy, make sure your video settings are as I posted.  I had laggy/weird feeling aim until I boosted my FPS up by selecting low graphics settings.  Now it's like playing on a PC!

Also, if ADS aim feels weird, tweak your App ADS to maybe 400 or so, and then if it ADS still feels wierd play with the in game ADS (1.4X) aim settings.

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:52 PM - 11/16/21 »

Sounds like a keybind conflict.  Remember to set your keys in the app to match the Halo Infinite controller lay out, not what Halo 5 says the keys SHOULD do, since this config uses the Halo 5 game profile, but the game being played isn't Halo 5.

If things feely wonky or laggy, make sure your video settings are as I posted.  I had laggy/weird feeling aim until I boosted my FPS up by selecting low graphics settings.  Now it's like playing on a PC!

Also, if ADS aim feels weird, tweak your App ADS to maybe 400 or so, and then if it ADS still feels wierd play with the in game ADS (1.4X) aim settings.

I just figured the key binding thing. You had lots of secondary actions set that conflicted with my primary

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:31 PM - 11/16/21 »

Do you have a series x or s?

Offline x0xk1ller

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jabbok01
« Reply #10 on: 04:09 PM - 11/16/21 »
Does this work for xim4?

Offline Wreckful

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:38 PM - 11/16/21 »

Just an Xbox One

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:54 PM - 11/16/21 »

Just an Xbox One

Gotcha. Yes on the series x that doesn't help, graphics all on high are smooth as heck. But this profile did make the game playable, especially on the larger maps. On smaller maps where you gotta do 180's often it's much tougher and less enjoyable. But I am still hitting the max turn speed often enough. This should be enough to hold me over until hopefully the official one is better. Thanks for the profile.

I hope enough people complain to @halosupport that they increase the turn sensitivity by double or more.
« Last Edit: 05:47 PM - 11/16/21 by PixelSquish »

Offline Swagdogpsu69

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:26 AM - 11/17/21 »
Been a xim apex user for years on cod MPs, battlefields, PUBG, fortnite, etc. Tried using native mnkb on Xbox for Halo infinite and just doesn't feel right and went back to controller. What would the benefit be of using xim apex for Halo versus just plugging directly in?  Is it providing additional aim assist or is it just to trick the system into assuming a controller connection for matchmaking purposes?

Offline Wreckful

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:27 AM - 11/17/21 »
Been a xim apex user for years on cod MPs, battlefields, PUBG, fortnite, etc. Tried using native mnkb on Xbox for Halo infinite and just doesn't feel right and went back to controller. What would the benefit be of using xim apex for Halo versus just plugging directly in?  Is it providing additional aim assist or is it just to trick the system into assuming a controller connection for matchmaking purposes?

By being able to tune the controller settings, being able to tune the XIM settings, and being able to tune your mouse settings, you gain 3 levels of aim refinement versus just plugging in a mouse and setting the sensitivity to "7" and that's all the tuning you've got.  The aim assist and matchmaking thinking you are using a controller is just a happy bonus.

Admin