XIM Community

Battlefield 2042 ST  (Read 39305 times)

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 2042 ST
« Reply #165 on: 06:12 PM - 12/02/21 »
I'm kind of worry now, because when it takes this long, maybe there is a caveat or issue with aim mechanics, like a lopsided deadzone.

i highly doubt that considering how decent the BFV st works. it's not as refined as I would expect and official ST to be, but it's better than battlefront 2 ST.. I think, I'm not sure. please give feedback: but the battlefield V ST is working good for people on Xbox and the Battlefront ST is working good for people on Playstation right? I'm on Xbox. I think BFV st works decent.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 06:29 PM - 12/02/21 »
I'm kind of worry now, because when it takes this long, maybe there is a caveat or issue with aim mechanics, like a lopsided deadzone.

i highly doubt that considering how decent the BFV st works. it's not as refined as I would expect and official ST to be, but it's better than battlefront 2 ST.. I think, I'm not sure. please give feedback: but the battlefield V ST is working good for people on Xbox and the Battlefront ST is working good for people on Playstation right? I'm on Xbox. I think BFV st works decent.

Alpha ST with a curve works best, but not perfectly as usual with an official ST.
Or maybe it's just the game, I wouldn't be surprised in the current state.
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline xSlayeR

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 07:09 PM - 12/02/21 »
According to my calendar BF 2042 was released 14 days ago. This might be the longest we ever waited for an ST for a AAA title, just sayin....

Game was released on Nov 12th, so more than 14 days ago (almost 3 weeks).  Why not just release the ST training software and let the community do it?  The new XIM Nexus ain’t gonna take off if game support continues to be this slow…

Because they can, there are no competitors

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 08:20 PM - 12/02/21 »

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the BFV ST works flawless for me.

I'm playing through remote play on PS5.

Oh and the BF2042 ST releases tomorrow anyways.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 08:23 PM - 12/02/21 »
I agree BFV - ST is the one that works best.

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 08:47 PM - 12/02/21 »
I agree BFV - ST is the one that works best.

Are you using these from the BFV recommended settings?
Controller Tuning (Left and Right stick)
Center Deadzone: 13%
Axial Deadzone: 0%
Max Input Threshold: 100%

I originally tried the Battlefield V ST, but something was REALLY weird with the aim assist. Shut off AIM assist and Aim snap and every single time i would get close to an enemy my cursor was almost Aim assist locked in. was such a pain in the @#$% to move. So I changed from Default to OFF sync, had the same exact issue. Even if an enemy was behind a wall and i couldnt see em it's almost like my cursor knew and couldnt barely move it. Moved over to Battlefront 2 and went on an absolute TEAR. All aim assist issues were gone.

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 08:50 PM - 12/02/21 »

Tomorrow!? was this announced? :D

Offline Mikestate1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mikestate1
  • PSN ID: Mikestate1
« Reply #172 on: 03:01 AM - 12/03/21 »
According to a site administrator in another thread, the 2042 st should be ready by tomorrow.

Online tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 03:46 AM - 12/03/21 »

Thats just crazy. I tried the Series X Version of the game and it really felt 1:1 like PC without any lags, delay or muddy feeling. The remote play solution for the PS5 cannot compete with that.
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline Snoofy

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 04:16 AM - 12/03/21 »

Thats just crazy. I tried the Series X Version of the game and it really felt 1:1 like PC without any lags, delay or muddy feeling. The remote play solution for the PS5 cannot compete with that.

The fact is that regardless of when it comes out there will be no PS5 version but only PS4 so let's not expect too precise mouse movements when playing the PS5 version

Online tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 06:12 AM - 12/03/21 »

The fact is that regardless of when it comes out there will be no PS5 version but only PS4 so let's not expect too precise mouse movements when playing the PS5 version

Thats what I think too. PS5 is just causing too much trouble. The Xbox makes happier day for day now. I would not cry a tear about not having a PS5 right now.

However playing with the BFV xbox one ST didnt make me need another ST at all...
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 11:31 AM - 12/03/21 »
I'm putting together the game settings now. Has anyone had issues with semi automatic weapons not firing fast enough when using the game's default trigger deadzone settings?
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 11:42 AM - 12/03/21 »
I'm putting together the game settings now. Has anyone had issues with semi automatic weapons not firing fast enough when using the game's default trigger deadzone settings?

I had taken over the trigger deadzone settings from BFV and had no problems with semi-automatic weapons.If that helps.
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline vincecarter123456789

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 11:47 AM - 12/03/21 »

havent really tried semi autos yet

Online tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 12:29 PM - 12/03/21 »

No issues at all :)
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2