Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 2042 ST
« Reply #300 on: 06:40 PM - 12/27/21 »
xbox series s
new config

since the new config, i have stutter shooting, when i ads. I ads, the first bullet comes, it stops and i have to click my mouse again for full auto. It doesnt happen every time, just sometimes.

Is maybe my mouse broken? =(

It sounds like an issue with the button. Try lifting the button gently without breaking it and blow air under the button. If this doesn't help try assigning fire, ads, and ADS page activation to keyboard keys to see if the same thing happens when not using the mouse.

do we actually know now if it's the game which is broken as @#$% or the st ?
because I don't have this aiming issues with controller or on pc.
something feels really off either on the PS4 version and the PS5 version
mist ?

It sounds like you may be playing using a PS5? If so this may be the problem. The PS4 version of the game is supported while using a PS4 console. The game uses a different (unsupported) look mechanic for the PS5 version and for the PS4 version played on PS5. It may help to make adjustments to the config settings, boost is a good place to start. Adjusting the game deadzone setting is where I would look to next. Otherwise using another game's config that is a better fit may be the next step.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 03:52 AM - 12/28/21 »

It sounds like an issue with the button. Try lifting the button gently without breaking it and blow air under the button. If this doesn't help try assigning fire, ads, and ADS page activation to keyboard keys to see if the same thing happens when not using the mouse.

Thanks for the fast answer. Im gonna try it.

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 10:10 PM - 01/07/22 »
I played BF2042 for weeks on PS5 with remote play, my PS friends stop playing so I jump to XBSX... man is so good, and PS is terrible in comparison.

@#$% Sony, it really sucks.

Offline Jacob smurfff

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mercyforcarri
  • PSN ID: Mercyforcarri
« Reply #303 on: 01:18 AM - 01/08/22 »
Good settings for xbox series s please?

Offline LiMiT

• Couchgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 08:39 AM - 01/14/22 »
FWIW:

The PS4 ST on PS5 (remote play) does not allow for micromovements.
Xbox Series ST on PS5 (remote play) does allow for micromovements, but suffer from "staircase" diagonal movements.

Offline ganzneu1975

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 11:29 PM - 01/17/22 »
FWIW:

The PS4 ST on PS5 (remote play) does not allow for micromovements.
Xbox Series ST on PS5 (remote play) does allow for micromovements, but suffer from "staircase" diagonal movements.
You can get rid of the stairs if you use the Xbox ST in the PS5 version (I do that too) by reducing the dead zone below, currently have 8 in it. Unfortunately, it then becomes a bit spongy.
I slightly adjusted the ballistic curve to counteract the spongy.
With the reduction, I also have the feeling that I can deal better with the target bubble.

Admin