• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 2042 ST
« Reply #150 on: 07:13 AM - 12/01/21 »
@#$%  still no official ST?

Offline juroz

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 07:34 AM - 12/01/21 »
A lot of people can't wait thats clear. I hope it comes soon. Is it something that the community can do to? I dont mind to help

Offline tzerony

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 08:04 AM - 12/01/21 »
This discussion is so pointless like it is 2007 again when first adaptors came out for PS3.

Any news about ST? Will be available this week?
Not sure, one thing sure: mist4fun, is doing it right... I blind trust on his work ethic and commitment.

My guess: at the end of this week.

Lets hope so, I really dont wanna spend more time trying out different STs and configs...
Yeah, lets hope the best, we get it earlier.

so BFV ST? didn't work for you?

Star Wars BF2 was a better option for me. However the movement and aiming feels very muddy. I am not sure, if this is a server performance, RemotePlay or ST issue.

Just tried Warzone with remote play yesterday... fells really smooth and direct.
PlayStation 5
XBOX Series X
XIM Apex
Titan 2

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 08:10 AM - 12/01/21 »
This discussion is so pointless like it is 2007 again when first adaptors came out for PS3.

Any news about ST? Will be available this week?
Not sure, one thing sure: mist4fun, is doing it right... I blind trust on his work ethic and commitment.

My guess: at the end of this week.

Lets hope so, I really dont wanna spend more time trying out different STs and configs...
Yeah, lets hope the best, we get it earlier.

so BFV ST? didn't work for you?

Star Wars BF2 was a better option for me. However the movement and aiming feels very muddy. I am not sure, if this is a server performance, RemotePlay or ST issue.

Just tried Warzone with remote play yesterday... fells really smooth and direct.

It's so strange to me that so many people experience different outcomes with the same setup.

I run remote play from my laptop next to my PS5. Both are hard wired with cat5e ethernet cables to my modem/router directly (it has two extra ethernet cable ports on it already). I use the Sony DS4 V2 as the controller. I am using the BFV ST.

The game plays flawless. Maybe there are steps along the way during setup that people are missing?
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
« Reply #154 on: 08:29 AM - 12/01/21 »
Game runs flawless for me too using remote. STs are all bad atm.

Offline gasknr1

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 04:24 PM - 12/01/21 »
I am just using this time of only having the option of playing with unplayable ST's to just sit on C1 on breakthrough and rank up all my weapons and vehicles ect. So far I have only played 2 matches in actual multiplayer. Making the most of it I guess..

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 05:45 PM - 12/01/21 »
I am just using this time of only having the option of playing with unplayable ST's to just sit on C1 on breakthrough and rank up all my weapons and vehicles ect. So far I have only played 2 matches in actual multiplayer. Making the most of it I guess..

Yeah im in the same boat. I've been playing on PC until the ST is made. Just do what i do...SOLO CO-OP mode against BOTs / Breakthrough game mode, you can drop 200 kills per match easy. Generally you can unlock every single attachment for w/e gun you using in 1/2 matches. I have all weapons Mastery 12 and fully upgraded just from doing this lol.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 05:35 AM - 12/02/21 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/r73v3g/fortnite_2042/

No need for official ST.Good bye Battlefield.😂

Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline Ratha

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 06:18 AM - 12/02/21 »

They removed the skins . Probably were ment for some sort of Christmas timed event and got released earlier.
 The hate on Reddit is real  ;D

Offline DirtyLary

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DirtyLary
« Reply #159 on: 07:44 AM - 12/02/21 »
As it should be. They already have Apex Legends. Why turn this franchise into another skin grab BR bs game.

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 04:46 PM - 12/02/21 »
i'd say this is clearly PUBG inspired, not fortnite or APEX.

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 04:49 PM - 12/02/21 »

They removed the skins . Probably were ment for some sort of Christmas timed event and got released earlier.
 The hate on Reddit is real  ;D

the only acceptable excuse is if their April Fool's skins got released earlier. Not even Christmas, a holiday which is partly sustained through the worst genre of music ever created, one so bad it's only listened to seasonally, tolerates this level of camp.

Offline gasknr1

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 05:06 PM - 12/02/21 »
According to my calendar BF 2042 was released 14 days ago. This might be the longest we ever waited for an ST for a AAA title, just sayin....

Offline TurtleFence

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DryCrescent8933
« Reply #163 on: 05:30 PM - 12/02/21 »
According to my calendar BF 2042 was released 14 days ago. This might be the longest we ever waited for an ST for a AAA title, just sayin....

Game was released on Nov 12th, so more than 14 days ago (almost 3 weeks).  Why not just release the ST training software and let the community do it?  The new XIM Nexus ain’t gonna take off if game support continues to be this slow…

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 05:37 PM - 12/02/21 »
I'm kind of worry now, because when it takes this long, maybe there is a caveat or issue with aim mechanics, like a lopsided deadzone.