XIM Community

Mouse a4tech op-620d  (Read 107 times)

Offline CyberMice

• View Profile
Mouse a4tech op-620d
« on: 07:59 AM - 11/08/21 »
The titanium keyboard does not glow at all and is not detected in the manager A4tech op 620d mouse is also not detected, but the sensor is glowing, but in games where there is keyboard and mouse support, everything works fine. The latest beta firmware and the last beta manager.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse a4tech op-620d
« Reply #1 on: 10:52 AM - 11/08/21 »
Is the controller icon visible in Manager? Swapping the mouse and keyboard cable positions at the hub may help. It's possible these aren't compatible, do you have others that can be tested? About your mouse, you may find that using a gaming mouse with a higher DPI will allow for smoother aiming.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline CyberMice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:36 PM - 11/08/21 »
I removed the keyboard and the mouse worked. I changed places I connected in turn the keyboard does not work and without a keyboard the mouse works. The mouse works anywhere in the connector but the keyboard does not. I tried two different keyboards.the cheapest crown vs titanium

Offline CyberMice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:43 PM - 11/08/21 »
Keyboard and mouse that work in xim4 will work in xim apex?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=32933.0

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:49 PM - 11/08/21 »
Generally yes but there have been cases where devices have worked on XIM4 but not APEX.

Which keyboard model were you using, titanium keyboard ___ ? It sounds like this keyboard isn't working with APEX, please let us know if another works so we can update the APEX hardware list.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos