XIM Community

Vanguard  (Read 7439 times)

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard
« Reply #15 on: 01:48 AM - 11/06/21 »
So I'm using MW 2019 but this feels wonky AF. Especially ADS. It feels like I'm constricted to a smaller window, like super hard to aim across the whole screen, if that makes sense.

Has someone got a decent config going?
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:38 AM - 11/06/21 »
Only tried CW settings for this with PC, works @#$% great! Cant beleive MW has better feel but worth to try offcourse.

There might be some differences how it feels on PC because this runs easily at high fps on 4K res. 160Hz / 4K. But really not much differences between native mouse and XIM.

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:06 PM - 11/06/21 »
So I'm using MW 2019 but this feels wonky AF. Especially ADS. It feels like I'm constricted to a smaller window, like super hard to aim across the whole screen, if that makes sense.

I didnt notice any wonky aim playing last night but i agree that something is a little off. probably gonna be solved when ST releases. Ive been using my MW/WZ config and i feels good after getting the sens dialed in
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline MarshalAri

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:41 AM - 11/07/21 »
Hello!

I started Vanguard first time and iím stuck in first step where i should press ĒXĒ to continue. I have been using Hori mini with apex and ps5. Works perfectly on coldwar and warzone. Why isnít Vanguard recognising my setup?

Would appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks

Offline Hurricane

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:14 AM - 11/07/21 »
Hello!

I started Vanguard first time and iím stuck in first step where i should press ĒXĒ to continue. I have been using Hori mini with apex and ps5. Works perfectly on coldwar and warzone. Why isnít Vanguard recognising my setup?

Would appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks

Do you have the ps5 version of vanguard installed? If so that coul be your issue.  Youíre gonna need to use remote play option for that version.  If donít want to use remote play, then install the ps4 version.

Offline MarshalAri

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:55 PM - 11/07/21 »
Yes, i have ps5 version installed. Iím just confused, because Cold war ps5 version works just fine with xim apex and Hori Mini setup. I understand that engine is same with MW and Vanguard. I bought multi generation version of Vanguard, so i can instal ps4 version. It is just a bit frustrating to play ps4 version with ps5 console 🤷‍♂️

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:11 PM - 11/07/21 »

FOV-115

XIM4 + PS4 + CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD
https://clck.ru/YmnXp

Offline Sonicspinner

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05:38 AM - 11/08/21 »
Yes, i have ps5 version installed. Iím just confused, because Cold war ps5 version works just fine with xim apex and Hori Mini setup. I understand that engine is same with MW and Vanguard. I bought multi generation version of Vanguard, so i can instal ps4 version. It is just a bit frustrating to play ps4 version with ps5 console 🤷‍♂️

Sony has forced new titles to only be used with Dual sense controller.
and xim hasnt been able to crack that yet,
however to bypass this you have to use the psremote trick

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=95975.0

Offline LyndonLauder

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12:50 PM - 11/08/21 »
does anyone have an eta on the vanguard st

Offline TheTank

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08:59 AM - 11/09/21 »
does anyone have an eta on the vanguard st

Was going to ask the same thing... Does anyone have any news?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09:01 AM - 11/09/21 »
A new XIM game profile usually becomes available within one week of the game's release. Depending on how many other games are trained simultaneously, or how often the game needs to be retrained for the best results this can take a little bit longer too though.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline kebab

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02:05 PM - 11/09/21 »
 I've used the mw St all through cold war and almost always finish top.

Same setup worked perfectly in beta and in release.  Playing today and was smashing it, finishing high on the score boards.  Kicked out for a playlist update and now aiming is wonky,  speeds up and slows down unpredictably.  What could be causing this?  Literally haven't changed a single setting in ages.

No curve is associated with the profile I think it's literally default

Offline kebab

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:13 PM - 11/09/21 »
Even weirder.  Rebooted xbox and now back to normal.  Never had any problems in about 3 years

Offline kebab

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:47 PM - 11/10/21 »
Could this have anything to do with changing my graphics settings from 4k 60 hz to 1080 120hz?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05:42 PM - 11/10/21 »
This could happen last gen if some apps were left open in memory too long. Opening 3-4 other games or rebooting the console would clear memory.leaks like this.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin