XIM Community

Apex Legends ALC with true classic 7/2 values (per pixel accuracy)  (Read 10376 times)

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
Tested on XBOX using the ps4 ST (I like the dz of PS more) and was a little slow motion feeling. Bumped sens up to 70 and added some boost in turn ALC.

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Do you fell slow for movement (?) What are you setting to solved this ?

Hey! I increased the sensitivity on my Xim manager app as well as increased the values of "Extra" Pitch and Yaw in both hips and ADS ALC. I can get you exact values later if you would like.
[/quote ]
Yes please give the exakt values

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
Someone who try this with 500hz?
Dobt know if my mouse work on 1k

Offline SlurpeeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SlurpeeFPS
  • PSN ID: Aimer_47
Tested on XBOX using the ps4 ST (I like the dz of PS more) and was a little slow motion feeling. Bumped sens up to 70 and added some boost in turn ALC.

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Hey! I increased the sensitivity on my Xim manager app as well as increased the values of "Extra" Pitch and Yaw in both hips and ADS ALC. I can get you exact values later if you would like.
[/quote ]

Sorry for late reply! Had a work problem

Turning Extra Yaw for both is 100
Turning Extra Pitch for both is 50

Offline WizoneWithIzone

• View Profile

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

[/quote ]

Thank you, will try it later. can i know what's your sensitiviry value, and i don't know what is boost function (?) what value of boost thst you set ? will try it if it work good and change it like i like. Thanks 😅

Offline SlurpeeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SlurpeeFPS
  • PSN ID: Aimer_47

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

[/quote ]

Thank you, will try it later. can i know what's your sensitiviry value, and i don't know what is boost function (?) what value of boost thst you set ? will try it if it work good and change it like i like. Thanks 😅

The only values I changed was sensitivity and some activation delays. I did not touch boost. My HIP sens is 80 and ads 53.

How does It feel for you?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

[/quote ]

The only values I changed was sensitivity and some activation delays. I did not touch boost. My HIP sens is 80 and ads 53.

How does It feel for you?

I stayed on 2k dpi.
My sens in 200 on hip and 125 on ads. I change the yaw and pitch like you say.
Feels very good

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Re: ( S11 Apex legends PC M&K ) 2x Master Updated config
« Reply #21 on: 06:51 PM - 12/14/21 »
UPDATED !

Offline sickbalways

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sickb_always
« Reply #22 on: 03:30 AM - 12/15/21 »
Thank you, I give a try for that. But I use it with automatically 7/2 sens, it fits my play style as well. It seems to be good. Thank you.

Offline WizoneWithIzone

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:02 AM - 12/15/21 »
UPDATED !
Thanka for updated, can i know whata the update than before,  is that in the code (?) Because i see look similar for a second😂

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:59 PM - 12/15/21 »
UPDATED !
Thanka for updated, can i know whata the update than before,  is that in the code (?) Because i see look similar for a second😂

Yes just adjusted some numbers and other stuff for ease of use

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Small x/y ratio update on hip and ads !!!

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Added a second config file for default sync users !

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Added a ballistics code for increased AA

Offline warzoneking

• View Profile
Your settings saved me! Everything I tried didn't work for me on PC. Losing gunfight after gunfight. Now I'm owning. Definitely gonna try this ballistics code now, and see how I like it. Thanks

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Your settings saved me! Everything I tried didn't work for me on PC. Losing gunfight after gunfight. Now I'm owning. Definitely gonna try this ballistics code now, and see how I like it. Thanks

I'm glad to hear my configs helped I also posted some new stuff today you will have to read it over and try my new 500hz polling default config I actually ended up using this over my older 1000hz configs

Admin