XIM Community

Apex Legends ALC with true classic 7/2 values (per pixel accuracy)  (Read 10368 times)

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile

Hello everybody this is gunna be a detailed post with everything that is needed.
Please READ carefully !

• 1.) I recommend you use 800 dpi with my config .
  • 2.) Change your key binds as you please, mine will not match up to yours
    as I have keyboard binds set on my mouse instead of mouse binds
  • 3.) This is all personal preference the way the config feels and the way it acts is how I like it.
    I do believe that this is one of the best configs I've used over the many that are available on xim forums, they all feel so alien and out of this world to me this config anyone could use and at some point get incredibly good at the game.

Decreet's
Apex Legends
Configurations

Main Config (v1.2)
Mouse DPI: 800
Mouse Polling Rate: 1,000hz
XIM Polling Rate: 500hz

Full config (PC ST)
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [ClassicALC(800dpi1000hz)500xim] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Profile.cfg settings / in game settings
Code: [Select]
Available in djurik discord server

Set Apex max Fps to 120 or 121

If you have any questions please ask in here! Or jump on over to Djurik's discord https://discord.gg/V7UTUhtHkY

If you liked how i set up my apex I welcome feedback !

Manager Version most up to date
Firmware Version most up to date

Again this is for Mouse and keyboard users on pc.

Mouse is basilisk ultimate wireless v2
Xbox one controller
Razer oranta keyboard
« Last Edit: 09:34 AM - 04/16/22 by Decreet »

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
Thanks for your effort Decreet

Offline OxUnit

• View Profile
Hi thanks for sharing. You using Xbox st? 110 fov?

Because it is very, very, very slow
« Last Edit: 05:35 AM - 11/02/21 by OxUnit »

Offline MegamaN137

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MegamaN137
Which Smart translator do u use? 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3?

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Hi thanks for sharing. You using Xbox st? 110 fov?

Because it is very, very, very slow

110 yes

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
I Did a little update to some of my in game controller settings FYI to anyone using my config !
« Last Edit: 01:50 PM - 11/10/21 by Decreet »

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
Hey bro. Nice work. 1 question, how is the recoil trick working?

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Hey bro. Nice work. 1 question, how is the recoil trick working?

It's using a movement key bind so anytime you hit the mouse fire button it increases the down pull speed straight down in a wired way tho only works below 8% I have it set to 5 I believe if you actually hold ads with a empty gun and hold the fire button you will notice aiming down is a little faster than aiming up compared not when ur not hitting the fire button ! Hope that helped !

Offline WizoneWithIzone

• View Profile
Heii nice setting thans, but i think its too alow for me for movement. If i change the sensitivity just in xim. Will it affect the aa in your setting.? :')

Offline SlurpeeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SlurpeeFPS
  • PSN ID: Aimer_47
Tested on XBOX using the ps4 ST (I like the dz of PS more) and was a little slow motion feeling. Bumped sens up to 70 and added some boost in turn ALC.

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Tested on XBOX using the ps4 ST (I like the dz of PS more) and was a little slow motion feeling. Bumped sens up to 70 and added some boost in turn ALC.

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Inspect if you hold and to use the holo sprays

Offline WizoneWithIzone

• View Profile

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Do you fell slow for movement (?) What are you setting to solved this ?

Offline Fabscher92

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fabscher92
Hello everybody this is gunna be a short post with all details that are needed! so Please READ carefully !

1st I recommend you use 2500 dpi with my config obviously it's personal opinion but I recommend you give it a try

2nd change your key binds as you please, mine will not match up to yours as I have keyboard binds set on my mouse instead of mouse binds

>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

This is my final and fully complete xim config that i have spent ALOT of time on dialing in (50 + hours), this config is just the best overall feel when it comes to using a mouse while getting  aim assist, and while still maintaining that mouse feel us pc players want, this config also has anti recoil built right into it don't change your mouse AIM and SHOOT binds for them to work! I do not use ballistic curves.

I run on 1000 polling rate with sync OFF except for on my auxiliary actions as using common smooths out the looting when you are hitting N or E to loot or use inventory.

ALC ON               yaw and pitch 500           500 for ADS  yaw and pitch     everything else 0
DZ 3                     Per Optic  ADS  1x 1.1           2x 1.3           3x 1.5        4x  1.7
OT 1
RC 10        110 FOV        ApexL-Hip-X1.2

If you have any questions please ask in here I will not be meeting with anyone here in game or outside of xim forums!
If you liked how i set up my apex I welcome feedback !

MANAGER VERSION 5.00.20190719
Firmware Version 5.00.20211012
Again this is for Mouse and keyboard users on pc

Do you ever try another sync. For hip?
Common or default?
The ads feels good.

Offline SlurpeeFPS

• View Profile

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Do you fell slow for movement (?) What are you setting to solved this ?

Hey! I increased the sensitivity on my Xim manager app as well as increased the values of "Extra" Pitch and Yaw in both hips and ADS ALC. I can get you exact values later if you would like.

Offline SlurpeeFPS

• View Profile

What does ALT do?

Thanks!

Inspect if you hold and to use the holo sprays

Ahh thank you! These settings are great, with a little tweaking my aiming is so much more sticky, notably the wingman. I can actually hit things now. Translates pretty well to both PS and Xbox, I played with them on both.

Keep updating please!